PDA

View Full Version : "Cheating Wife"

asjr39
08-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Took this from another site from a guy named "Secret" thought id post it.

I have suspected my wife of cheating on me for several months. It started with a couple late nights, "girls night out". It has now progressed into four or five nights a week. Initially I didn't think anything of it. Most times were on a practice or race night and I figured she needed her night out also. Recently she did not return home until early morning and claimed to have had car problems. I asked her why she didn't call me or the Mercedes emergency service to get home. Her speech stammered and she loudly proclaimed that she "had a bad night" and stormed upstairs to bed. I tried to stay up several nights to catch her, but, probably from being tired from practice or racing, I could not and would fall asleep. I was resolved to catch her, so I skipped practice and was determined to stay up.

As she pulled into the garage, at 3:30am, I was hiding behind my Quad. As she pulled in, I saw her buttoning up her blouse. When her legs swung out of the doorway, I saw as she removed her panties from her purse and slide them on. Crouching behind my Quad, I noticed a discoloration in a welded frame joint. I strained to see more and noticed a hairline crack following the weld as it rounded the joint.

My dilema is... should I just re-weld over the exist weld joint and assume it was a poor weld from the factory, or take it to a shop and have it gussets welded in??? I am rather rough on the quad and tend to log frequent flyer miles so I am concerned this may just be a factory weak point... Any thoughts?

Thanks and sorry for missing practice...

culichi
08-11-2007, 12:55 PM
hahahahahahhahaha its really funny!

3exrider23
08-11-2007, 01:15 PM
lol. yeah i saw that before i think on here and was cracking up

glh450
08-11-2007, 10:42 PM
:DYES.THAT WAS GOOD I NEEDED THE LAUGH:D

xwarriorx
08-12-2007, 07:53 AM
hahaha thats classic

400exrapes
08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
hahah, but was his wife cheating on him? lmao good story though

glh450
08-17-2007, 05:29 PM
I put my 2 cents in because i recently was cheated on by my spouse.i was ready to pack my things and leave.then i jumped on this site and read that,i busted a gut laughing .any way found forgiveness and moved forward.still lol.

honda300EXtreme
08-17-2007, 05:50 PM
hahaha... thats hillarious :p