PDA

View Full Version : Ava local riders say thanks!

bstuart
08-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out to Round #5 at OMAR in Ava,
Mo. We had a blast hosting. There was alot of discussion about next year and how to make it even better. The dust and heat were horrible, but thats definately not the norm for us. Outside of that and a little confusion at Fridays practice, I thought things went extremely well. I think that is probably the most spectators I've ever seen at an EDT event, they filled about 6 acres of parking! Water slide and play jumper things for the kids. And, our local tech guru, webmaster and 30+ rider Gabe, pulled off the first ever live webcast. Can't wait till next year, we'll have a few more surprises by then.

Post your thoughts, we'd love to here them.

Heres a write-up from the Branson Daily News on One of our locals Kendall Webb
http://www.bransondailynews.com/story.php?storyID=4403

millphoto
08-22-2007, 02:43 PM
We didn't race but we sure had fun watching and taking photos even with the EXTREME heat!!

patrickj75
08-22-2007, 07:43 PM
that was the first national for my friend and i. we both really liked the track layout. good technical sections along with some high speed stuff. yea, the heat and dust were the only bad parts for us. the track did get rough at the end of the night. overall we had a great time. we hope they continue to have nationals there. its one of the closer ones for us.

patrick