PDA

View Full Version : head lights dont work

pro-rider46
08-10-2007, 07:24 PM
i took my quad to the dealership awhile ago and I finally got it running right, by myself and not the dealership. but i fixed most of what the dealership broke. except my headlights, the are getting some power but i think extremely little power. cause if you ever had a flash light with old batteries it is a low orange color, well it is the same with my headlights. every once in a while if i turn the switch they turn on for less then a second. and one time with out hitting the switch they turned on buy there self. i have checked the connections and all seem good. and the headlights are fine cause i have plugged them into my brothers 450r. this all has made me believe it is my headlight switch and have it right here in front of me about to be cleaned. so i dont know. what do you guys think? and sorry for the long post

pro-rider46
08-11-2007, 09:46 PM
well i cleaned out the connections and the switch but no luck, i am just running a stock hood with no light, it is kinda like a hood scoop. kinda. it doesnt look that bad. so i guess it will do for now. i might get a quad tech later