PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R FS/FT

vlietz80
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
I got this raptor in on a trade for a 2003 YZ450 mx dirtbike. The guy told me it just needed a new one way bearing which he gave me but ended up needed the bearing and the gear. After the shop replaced the gear and bearing and got it back together it wouldnt start and he told me that it had no compression and that it would more than likely need a new top end. Unfortunately I do not have the funds right now to shell out for a new topend so I am forced to sell. I will send pics to those that are serious about it. As for the quad itself it is a 2003 660R it has a Pro Circuit T-4 pipe, it has holeshots on the rear and still has the original dunlops on the front. It has an aftermarket grab bar on it but i don't know who made it and it was not installed right so it is loose on the quad. I have been unable to ride the quad because it has been in the shop so it's pretty much as is. I should say that it is all back together so there are no loose parts lying around.

Feel free to shoot me some offers. Worst I can say is no, so let's here what you have. Thanks guys.

freesperit
08-12-2007, 10:39 AM
send pitchers, freesperit37@hotmail.com

I have a freshly rebuilt 87 lt250r with mods, race ready, I would trade if interested.

vlietz80
08-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Sorry man, if I did do a trade I'd need something bigger than a lt250r. Not that it's a bad quad just that I'm a huge fella and need a big quad. Thanks for the offer though.

vlietz80
08-14-2007, 03:55 PM
SOLD