PDA

View Full Version : anyone race any wpsa's this year?

SRH
08-10-2007, 05:47 PM
im going to be racing englishtown next weekend running the c class,.....whats the need to know info, does it run like a atva race weekend, if not how does it differ? what about transponders?, what are they strict about? how do they work payback? what else should i know? oh yeah and can u buy a non member pass or do i have to waste the money on a member ship

400exBro
08-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I ran C class and Open Am at the Rossville WPSA a few weeks ago.
You can buy a weekend pass for 25 bucks or the full membership is 50.
C class you will not need a transponder
I am not sure if they run exactly like the ATVA, I have never ran an ATVA event, but i am sure they are very similar.

Just remember to show up on time for your moto because they will fly through the schedule, most likely you may run both motos in one day, so be ready for that.
Finally just go out there and have fun, it was a blast and i cant wait to go to a few more next year.

allstock
08-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH
im going to be racing englishtown next weekend running the c class,.....whats the need to know info, does it run like a atva race weekend, if not how does it differ? what about transponders?, what are they strict about? how do they work payback? what else should i know? oh yeah and can u buy a non member pass or do i have to waste the money on a member ship

i will be racing against you:devil:

SRH
08-11-2007, 08:59 AM
how many riders generally show up for the c class and what not, i imagine they must have alot of qualifiers

Pappy
08-11-2007, 09:11 AM
c class is spotty, with both the wpsa and atva sporting a handfull (less then 8) that have made each event. the wpsa should have great turn outs at englishtown and the now released last round at field of dreams in PA. http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/wpsaatvtour200710fieldofdreams.html

i would imagine qualifiers at these two rounds, tons of racers but few national type events so it should draw alot of riders!

honda250xrider
08-11-2007, 10:05 AM
some of the c class riders will try to kill you others are out there having fun, usually the front riders will be the A class riders in districts there are generally quite a few sandbaggers that stay in the c class when they need to move up.