PDA

View Full Version : What kind of nerfs??

99'300EX
10-29-2001, 05:36 PM
I was look for a decent pair of nerfs, i was thinking about the DG alloy series?? any help??

"BLAHH"300!!
10-29-2001, 06:34 PM
not a problem with them-
i did have the front bracket break the weld-
but i was in a pretty harsh wreck when it happend-
so thats my fault- i went and had the little piece welded back on and all's well- the little piece that the u bolt goes through to hold them down on the front--
anyway- i got it rewelded put back on new u bolts- and went riding- bolts came loose and fell off- but the nerfs fit on by going behind the foot pegs- so there bolted on nice and strong and are in place without any vibrating noise without the u's in place...

shock400ex32
10-29-2001, 06:53 PM
AC Racing Pro Peg all the way. They are hands down the best. I love them and the Pro Peg design is the best. It moves the peg back and down 1 inch and I love them. They also come with an aluminum mud plate instead of the black plastic stock mud guards. The aluminum guards look really trick but I opted not to use them but I believe that they would look awesome.

P.S.- I am thinking of putting the Aluminum Guards on too because I like the way they look.

RideRed04
10-29-2001, 07:45 PM
I also have ac nerfs, and I like the way they mount much better. I had a set of dg steel series, but never even put them on, when they came, we sent them back because they didnt allow you to keep the foot guards on, and risked messing up the frame (come on dg, u-bolts? You can do better!)

cron-ex
10-29-2001, 07:51 PM
who sells ac nerfs? dennis kirk, rocky MT., who?

trueblue450
10-29-2001, 08:39 PM
By the way,
AC doesn't make pro pegs for 300EX's. But I would still go with AC Alloy Nerfs, they got a good design, and should hold up good. (as long as you can get them to fit first) But for 129.99 its not biggie. Try www.moto-man.com for the ACs, and DGs they got pics and prices.

radchad3
10-29-2001, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know if the aluminum mud guards that come with the AC Racing propeg nerfs fit on the standard nerfs from AC. I wanted to keep the stock peg position on my 400 but like the look of the aluminum mud guards. Thanks in advance.

crday98
10-29-2001, 10:55 PM
buy AC,the quality and durability of the DG nerfs absolutely suck.i never had a DG product that lasted.