PDA

View Full Version : race 50

skyeryder
08-10-2007, 09:54 AM
just got a 50 for a steal, is this thing still worth racing, it seems everyone is on the big drr push. Who's my best source for aftmkt parts first I'd like to widen it, then mess with motor. but suspension and width are first. It comes with 7" wheels how can i set it up to run the snow hog 16"(bolt pattern) and I guess a razr frt would that be best any help appreciated

dodgepower
08-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Sky,

Get ahold of Billy Holt at WRHRacing he still dables with the ETons......tell him justin said to call him.......

humboldt hills
09-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by skyeryder
just got a 50 for a steal, is this thing still worth racing, it seems everyone is on the big drr push. Who's my best source for aftmkt parts first I'd like to widen it, then mess with motor. but suspension and width are first. It comes with 7" wheels how can i set it up to run the snow hog 16"(bolt pattern) and I guess a razr frt would that be best any help appreciated

I know you will need;
up front;
a-arms, tie rods stock DRR's will fit

back;
2 hubs

now just get set of drr pro wheel rims and buy some tires

jetski_dawg
09-14-2007, 07:40 PM
call cory from koolkidz atv... just a warning from someone who been there.. you will spend almost as much to get this ready as to buy a new drr.. sometimes you can get good deals on e-bay.. the best upgrade i did was putting an Airsal 70cc top end on

bulldogfallon
09-14-2007, 10:03 PM
It may be cheaper to buy a DRX50.....

Lots of interchangeable parts for the E Ton, but it may cost more to do it separately

Check your local rules to see what classes they run...Some tracks won't allow mods especially in the 50cc class

Do some homework so you don't waste your time and money

Billy Holt is a good resource and so is Cory

Good luck either way