PDA

View Full Version : Full MX 300ex For sale

300ex_#387
08-09-2007, 04:36 PM
It's an 03, and i'm the original owner. The Motor was built back in march, and doesn't have very many hours on it. The oil was changed every other race, and air filter cleaned at the same time. This 4 wheeler has well over twice what i'm asking for it, and will make a great race quad for anyone wanting to run in the 200-300 class. A lot of the parts on this quad are brand new or very little hours. It does have a crack in the case where my master link came apart, but it does not leak a drop of oil, and I was told by our local dealer just to leave it as it is and I will have no problems. The plastics have one hole in the from where my pipe got twisted and burnt through. The pipe also hase a couple dents in it, but it doesn't effect it at all. I repacked it this last winter and the baffle had 0 dents in it. It also has a new wiring harness.

Frame + Suspension

Frame guesseted, and powdercaoted
Prp 250r Long travel a arms ( Brand new balljoints, and a arm bushings)
Brand new tie rods, and tie rod ends
Lonestar +2 swingarm (Brand new swingarm bearings)
Lonestar + 4 axle
Lonestar carrier
400ex PEP front shocks PC's springs 165lb mx rider
660 raptor rear shock PC'd
Burgard +2 stem (brand new)
Magura oversized bars
Galfier SS brake lines
Dg nerf bars (brand new nets)
Ac stadium front bumper
250r duel piston calipers
air scoops
Maier low profile fenders
rebel flag graphics, and seat cover
Motion pro twist throttle
Msr clutch perch and lever
Custom double wide pegs
14/36 gearing (new sprockets and chain)
Dirtbike kill switch starter button

Motor

Bored to a 297
Ported and Polished
Wiseco 12:1 high compression piston
Hot cams cam
400ex carburator
All the valves were replaced
Scorpion full system
Twinair filter

It will not come with the PEP shock covers, or the hubs that are on it in the pictures, it will come with a stock set of hubs that are pc'd blue. I have set my price at $3,300 FIRM. I am willing to drive a little ways, but not to far. I will ship if someone pays shipping. This thing is ready to race, and was built to compete.