PDA

View Full Version : Pro Armor's new PowerGRIP system... What do you think?!

08-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Hello Offroad enthusiasts! :)

Lindsey here again...

Just wondering what all of you think about the new PowerGRIP system? Doesn't it rock?! I just got it for my TRX450R and it's AWESOME! Feels like your cemented into your pegs!!!! :) You can imagine just how much more control this will give you in the distribution of your body weight and how much that will help you improve your ride. :) The pegs are replaceable so if the teeth wear down you don't have to look at completely replacing everything... You just replace the peg...

Do you not like nerf bar's but want to replace your boring stock heel guards??? Buy the PowerGRIP heel guards!!!!! :)

Also... you can change the pegs from steel to billet.. :) This is also another AWESOME option the PowerGRIP system gives you!

Just wanted to see if everyone else loved them as much as I did... :) Let me know guys and gals!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

honda300EXtreme
08-09-2007, 02:56 PM
they look like an awsome set-up and ive heard alot of good things...

i wouldnt know because you guys dont make them for the 300ex
:(

08-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
they look like an awsome set-up and ive heard alot of good things...

i wouldnt know because you guys dont make them for the 300ex
:(

So sorry about that. We would love to be able to make every part for EVERY bike but it's just not possible! :( Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it!

Would you like some free stickers? Let me know. Send your address to Lindsey@ProArmor.com and I will send you out some. :)

Again thanks for taking the time to post your comment!

Thanks for the Support!!!!
Ride Safely!

honda300EXtreme
08-09-2007, 03:02 PM
i hear ya....

im good on stickers you just sent me some bout a month or two ago ;)

-mike

REDRIDDER
08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Linds@ProArmor
do you think you can post some pics of this system for everyone? thanks..

08-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Here are the PowerGRIP Pegs... The Darker colored one is a gun metal grey color... These pegs are the Steel version of the PowerGRIP system. The silver pegs are the Billet PowerGRIP pegs!!! :)

These things have 4 rows of teeth!!!! The two middle rows are raised a bit higher than the row in the very front and very back part of the peg. There is also a kick up on the side to give for better control of the distribution of your weight when executing hard, sharp turns!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think? Let me know! :)

These are just the Pegs... This system is sold seperately! Check out the Heel Guards Below and let me know what you think of them as well! :)

08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Here are the PowerGRIP Pegs... The Darker colored one is a gun metal grey color... These pegs are the Steel version of the PowerGRIP system. The silver pegs are the Billet PowerGRIP pegs!!! :)

These things have 4 rows of teeth!!!! The two middle rows are raised a bit higher than the row in the very front and very back part of the peg. There is also a kick up on the side to give for better control of the distribution of your weight when executing hard, sharp turns!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think? Let me know! :)

Keep in mind that these are just the Pegs... This system is sold seperately! Check out the Heel Guards Below and let me know what you think of them as well! :)

By ALL MEANS!!!! I am just trying to introduce you to the new and improved design of heel guard/foot peg/nerf bar combination!!! I am not shoving this in your face trying to get you to buy it!! :) Just wanted to share with the rest of you ATV Go getters like myself what an awesome product this is!!! :) I would be jealous if no one shared this with me! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

08-10-2007, 11:24 AM
OOps... forgot to attach the pegs... :)

08-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Here are the Heel Guards!!! :) Come in Black and Brushed Aluminum

08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Here is how the whole system would look in black :)

08-10-2007, 11:27 AM
brushed aluminum heel guard with steel foot peg :)

08-10-2007, 11:28 AM
We offer this system for the following bikes:

Honda TRX450
Suzuki LTR450
Yamaha YFZ450 & Raptor 700
Kawasaki KFX450

REDRIDDER
08-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks those look nasty in a good way lol..i have the pro armor fat pegs i think that what their called.actualy their these ones.vv

REDRIDDER
08-10-2007, 11:30 AM
here

REDRIDDER
08-10-2007, 11:31 AM
PowerGRIP Pegs how much lol...im a pain sorry.

honda8&3
08-10-2007, 12:24 PM
They look sexy:cool: Wish I could put 'em on my quad but oh well. Nice product, should be cheaper than buying IMS Roll ones right.:p

08-12-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure how much the IMS ones go for.... You'll find the PowerGRIP prices to be set for the product :) Nothing more than what your getting

allstock
08-12-2007, 09:13 AM
they look nice but it looks like it will tear my boots to shreads

Rig
08-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Now lets make some for the Outlaw 525, PLEASE!!:D

phlash
08-17-2007, 03:22 AM
Do you have this instock for the KFX450 yet?

Bender
08-22-2007, 11:11 PM
You don't offer it for the Z400 or the 400EX!
but for the raptor 700?
I would think there are quite a few 400's out there that you might lose buisness to.

450Rchaser
09-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Pro Armor makes the best products IMO. I have almost EVERY thing they make for a rhino on mine. They actually sent me a t-shirt and a hitch cover for free. I could give out pro armor stickers like I was a rep. I guess they appreciate loyal customers. I think I will probably get this setup for my LTR now that ive seen it.