PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur avorite junk food?

MX MaNiAc 06
08-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Im laid up for a little while and i eat a lot of junk food. My stomach cant handle meals yet. Ive been eating grilled cheese captain wafers crackers, goldfish and potato skins.

Also what kind of ice cream? I need as much calcium as possible. We have chocolate, mint and cookies n cream in the freezer. Im a huge fan of cookies and cream. What kind of toppings are good on ice cream?

What kind of drinks? Im a big fan of any kind of cool aid. I need to stay hydrated.

ATV Chic
08-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Cookies and cream def a favorite ice cream, also Blue bunny's Turtle ice cream, and Butter Pecan ice cream is awesome. Toppings = whip cream, strawberries, or the liquid resees chocolate or carmel toppings that are usually in a lil stand at the end of the ice cream isle in the grocery rock :p My favorite kool aid is strawberry or tropical punch. Don't forget about tang too ;)

416exfreak
08-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey bro...you think you do need calcium, but ease up at first ok...

wait a couple weeks then start chuggin the milk and eating tons of ice cream...let those bones start fusing back together normally...you dont want an over growth. then you'll have this huge knot of bone in your leg...

Scro
08-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Little Debbie fudge rounds - I could eat a whole box in one sitting:)

mx428
08-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Take calcium suplements, it's a lot healthier than chugging milkshakes and ice cream.

08-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Scro

Cheese crackers are the way to go.

"OOOooooooh.....it's so goooooood....but I can't eat it..because it'll make me fat...but it tastes soooooooooooooo........gooood."

Reminded me of Family Guy.

ATV Chic
08-08-2007, 02:59 PM

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/sexyatvchic/homer-drool.gif

250ex13
08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Little Debbie fudge rounds - I could eat a whole box in one sitting:) i've gone through 2 boxes in a day:scary: :uhoh:

MX MaNiAc 06
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Hey bro...you think you do need calcium, but ease up at first ok...

wait a couple weeks then start chuggin the milk and eating tons of ice cream...let those bones start fusing back together normally...you dont want an over growth. then you'll have this huge knot of bone in your leg...

Alright. I only have a cup of milkshake each day. What kind of calcium supplements should i get and where do i get them?

MX MaNiAc 06
08-08-2007, 03:07 PM

We have the hugest box of those things. It barely fits in the cuppord. I dont eat them though. Im not a huge fan.

416exfreak
08-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Alright. I only have a cup of milkshake each day. What kind of calcium supplements should i get and where do i get them?

I would think any Vitamin shop. Try a local GNC/ Walgreens/Eckerd/CVS, maybe one of those stores can help you out....

416exfreak
08-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
We have the hugest box of those things. It barely fits in the cuppord. I dont eat them though. Im not a huge fan.

It sends me the fudge rounds.....:D

JOEX
08-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I can't resist...

firefighterjosh
08-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Swiss Cake Rolls:D

exrider12
08-08-2007, 08:22 PM
mx maniac what happened?it sounds like you broke a bone but why cant you eat meals?

MX MaNiAc 06
08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by exrider12
mx maniac what happened?it sounds like you broke a bone but why cant you eat meals?

The anathstetia (sp) has my stomach goofy still. Also i think the pain pills has something to do with it. For breakfast i have a few bites n i cant eat anything til dinner time. Dinner time i usually have crackers or goldfish.