PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on FMF exhaust for Outlaw 525

Eddie11gt
08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Has anyone installed FMF exhaust on your Outlaws? If you did what do you think?????

obzidian
08-08-2007, 02:52 PM
i have been actually wanting to see something about the FMF stuff. The megabomb header is what im mostly interested in.

dkpolaris525
08-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I just installed the FMF 4.1 full system on my Outlaw 525 and kicks @$$. I had Porzio Performance jet it for me so it would be on spot, and they did a great with the JD jet kit. It really woke up the bottom end, but the mid and top end is were it made the biggest difference. It also saved a bunch of weight of the heavy stock Polaris exhaust. The Decimal level is also not that bad my friends YFZ with the GYTR slip on it. I could beat him before by three or four quad lengths with mine stock now its like twelve to fourteen. He still will beat me on the track though. If you are thinking about the FMF I'd do it.

ScramblerXLE
08-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Mine is backorderred but should be here within a week i'd assume... I'm getting the 4.1 and a Megabomb header and will let you guys know how it does as soon as i do :D. I hear the Megabomb does wonders to a 525EXC so i'm excited to see what it does for the Outlaw. Not to mention the lower decible level it creates will definately make sure i'm within AMA specification for the XC races i run w/ mine... again, i'll be posting a full review, likely on predatorowners.com so watch for it. :D

Evasiveone
08-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Any pics of this full FMF for the 525 yet?

I cannot decide between the FMF 4.1 with megabomb, the Duncan full system or the Muzzy full system about to be released. The Muzzy full system will be $200-$300 cheaper than the other two and the FMF will either be $100 cheaper than the Duncan with the Powerbomb or $50 more than the Duncan with the Megabomb. hmmm decisions, decisions.