View Full Version : Ebay Bearings

dustin_j
08-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Has anyone ever tried the cheap bearings off Ebay? They aren't advertised as any certain brand, just as the bearing for your quad. Where's the best place to get bearings, I'm looking for axle, swingarm, a-arm bushings, and maybe steering stem and wheel bearings. Thanks

400exrider707
08-08-2007, 08:17 AM
I use the double-wide carrier bearings off of ebay, haven't had any problems yet.

tim colston
08-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I use the double-wide carrier bearings off of ebay, haven't had any problems yet.

I agree with 400exrider707 During my rebuilt over the winter I put all new bearings in and haven't had the slightest problem. I wouldn't fall for all the gimmicks, i work with a lot of bearings and as long as they are sealed and the raceways are hardened you will be fine. No need for all the b.s. feel safe with a purchase from a POWERSELLER on ebay.

Edit note. Make sure you are getting the new dust seals with them. you are bound to booger the old ones getting them out.

Flynbryan19
08-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Racergirlsrock on ebay sells very good quality bearings. I've used their bearings several different times now and they are quality. My stock rear axle bearings were only sealed on one side. Theirs are sealed on both and less than all other aftermarket. ;)