PDA

View Full Version : 510 Max Power ICE CUBE TT / Flattrack KFX - Will Trade

Higs
08-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I am hanging up my racing boots and selling this national level race quad. This quad has been used exclusively for Flattrack / TT racing. I raced 7 of the EDT GNC's with this quad last year in Open B and ended up 6th in points. Could have placed a lot higher with a better rider Last year the quad was at 500CC. I upgraded to the ICE CUBE this year which took it to a 510 CC. I have receipts for over 5K invested in this motor which was built by Max Power in Madison WI. I can send these invoices upon request. The new motor has 1 race on the new top end and 8 total races on the bottom end. This quad is a very competitive open class machine. You will be hard pressed to find a faster KFX in Flattrack or TT.

Here are the vitals on the machine:

· 510CC Max Power ICE CUBE stroker motor with large kibble white valves,heavy duty valve springs, head ported and polished, new cam chain, falicon stroker crank, web cams, 14.5 to 1 compression, Hinson clutch basket with new Barnett clutch. I can send invoices upon request which details the complete spec of the motor. Quad is Green and I can send additional pics upon request. I will consider trades for a trail quad + cash, MX set up quad, or good utility quad.

· Jannsen +2 Chrome A-Arms

· Houser +0 Chrome Stem

· CT Pipe

· Chrome Tucker Pro-Arm -1 Swingarm

· Douglas Wheels with American Racer 33 tires

· LRD custom aluminium air box with K&N Filter and 400 Ex Airboot

· Keihen 41mm carb

· AC Pro Pegs

· Tag Bars

· Dyna FS high rev ignition

· Oddesey battery

· Rath Racing front bumper

· Maier hood scoop

· Dura Blue Sway Bar

· G-Force axle

· Elka remote rezi shocks front and rear

· Elka rear lowering link

$6000.00 OBO

Higs has attached this image:

trx450rdr
08-07-2007, 08:37 PM
can i get some pics sent to lilpimp0552@yahoo.com

300exQuadracer
08-08-2007, 03:03 PM
this quad was fast and built right! kinda sad to see my competition leavin the scene
catchya round Don

trx450rdr
08-13-2007, 02:38 PM
pictures dont work can i get some sent to lilpimp0552@yahoo.com please

Higs
08-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Just sent some, I was out of town for a bit.

Jake, yea, hate to hang it up. Hope you are having a good year and good luck at the next few rounds.
Take it easy,