PDA

View Full Version : checking interest 440ex partout

hotrodbelair
08-07-2007, 03:17 PM
i realy hate to do this but it just sits there so here we go.
440ex very low hours since rebuilt this spring only one flat track race on it and not even 2 hours of riding on it.
heres the new parts put on it during the rebuild
2004 ex frame fresh powder coat high gloss black with 05 matching subframe.
like new burgard crhome steering stem plus+1
like new lsr plus 4 axle
450r front master cylinder this was tookin off of a 06 i beleive its like new nothing wrong with it.
there was more stuff but i put them on my 450r.

heres stuff thats been on it before the rebuild.
jp plus-2 A-arms lowers are black uppers are orange could use some new powder coat but there straight and in good condition.

works tripple rate front shocks worked awsome in flat track and ice racing but for anything else i would have them revalve and rebuilt for your riding style.

stock rear shock needs rebuilt.

have a bent gforce axle can be straighten just half to send it to rockey mountain atv. dont know who would be interested in this just posting it for the hell of it.

the motor
its a weisco 440 with a hotcam stroker cam. head fully ported and pollished with 3 angle valve job and plus 1mm bigger intake valves. it also has a crf hd camchain. 39mm fcr carb. i tore the motor apart this spring and everything on the inside looks like new still got the honing marks in it from a year and a half ago. but i would recomend putting all new topend gaskets in it.

im just posting this now just to see whos all interested. if have any questions about parts just email me at redneckrodeo_156@hotmail.com. i also can provide videos of it in action during my ice racing season to see how it performed.

08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
would you be willing to sell the throttle? if so could you send me pics to chimmy@zoominternet.net please...
thanks

hotrodbelair
08-08-2007, 11:43 AM
i would sell the throttle but i want to get rid of some of the other stuff before i sell the throttle. if i do sell it ill let you know.

73watermutt
08-08-2007, 12:32 PM
wow that thing looks cool in your avatar. Is it green and orange? Do you have a pic of the whole quad?

oldfartracer
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Are the A-arms standard or long travel?
How do you want for them?

honda300EXtreme
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
just out of curiosity what would you want for the axle?

i know they have a limited warranty so i should just have to send it back and they should fix/ replace it no questions asked correct?

hotrodbelair
08-09-2007, 12:39 PM
the aarms are standard i might take 200 for them im still waitin some more parts to be sold before i actually part it out. as far i know u just pay shipping there and they straighten it ill look more into it.

T2RACING
08-09-2007, 01:55 PM
pm me price on engine

NeedsaYfz
08-10-2007, 11:04 PM
How much are you lookin to get out of the steering stem?