PDA

View Full Version : My mx dale up for sale

shano
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
My pride and joy is up for sale.. Im going to college now and my money is going down the drain. As alot of you know I take pride in my dale' and have always kept her tip top shape. I'll start by listing my mods first off... just got new elkas on her, maybe 2 rides on them, herrman +3 lt a-arms, +3 brake lines, Blue fullbore plastics in pretty good shape, ac pro peg nerfs, newish HMF bill balance pipe (got it at the beginning of the season) I got 190 douglas rims with 20'' mx razrs in the front with 18 inch klaws in back, coupled with a +4 moto axle (straight as a whistle!) Also got tag t2 bars, missing my bar pad though. Now for the engine, I sent the engine to Brad I beleive last winter, he went and put the z400 rod bearing and basically put all the updates in and new internal parts, very reliable motor!! and still pulls verrry hard. port and polished also. I have put maybe 40 hours on it since the rebuild. Only has had maybe 10 races on it with oil changes after every race. I am located 4 hours north of toronto, but can arrange meeting at the border or something along those lines. The only things that are wrong with this bike:(being honest here) stem slightly bent for a lil mishap last race (nothing major!), also pops on decel when engine gets warm, probably just needs fuel settings played with ( no d&m kit). One last thing is where the case saver bolts in, the top bolting thing broke off.. Other than that bike is in mint condition. To contact me, call 1-705-507-4777 or shanonator@hotmail.com Asking 4200us or 5500cdn

Quad18star
08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I've personally seen this quad , and can tell you , it is probably the best deal on this website .

Very well maintained and pulls like hell.

tim colston
08-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Bump for sweet Dale

Good luck selling and in college.

predracer
08-08-2007, 07:39 PM
yes this is a very nice quad ...............great deal for some body