PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens by the numbers

PismoLocal
08-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I got this off of another forum that I frequent (PBB) it's pretty interesting....

Hope these 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read by the majority of Americans. Then they will have something to yell at their U.S. Congress members.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each
year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare &
social services by the American taxpayers.
http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States
http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#Illegals

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, Hell get rid of em', We'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!

Discuss.......

honda300EXtreme
08-07-2007, 12:24 PM
man hearing those thing just piss me off,,,

its like we used to be against illegal immigration, now the goverment is like send em' on over.....

:mad: :cuss:

73watermutt
08-07-2007, 12:35 PM
SEND THEM ALL BACK. I can't F@%$ing stand these illegals. I was in Florida for a year and they are everywhere down there. I can't even order a damn hamburger down there without a translator by my side. Makes me SICK and mad as Hell.:mad: I have to work hard so these piles of garbage can get a FREE ride. Something needs to be done ASAP. I don't care one single bit about there situation. I JUST WANT THEM GONE one way or another.:grr:

Outlaw 50
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Here's the Real numbers on immigration.Watch this:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265

Rrider4life8
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM
get em out, nuff siad. AMERICANS are losing jobs.

as the noble one from southpark says . . . . THEY TOOK OUR JOBBS!!!!

450raider
08-07-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah the gov. took my healthcare (along with many, many others) for "healthcare cuts" just to give it to those greasy, gap toothed s.o.b's THEY TOOK MA JOB!!, i say send em back, and to the stupid people who say that they are just "hard workers searching for a better life" hell go back with em, if their so "great" and "hardworking" couldnt they just rebuild mexico in a few months anyway? of course it wouldnt be a hellhole if they took care of it to begin with, and i dont believe itll help to call congress people their all the exact same.

chris46250r
08-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Here's the part that gets my chit in an uproar. All those dollar figures in the first post had to be determined by a head count. That tells me that we know how many illegal people are here and who they are. I know also that it will be difficult to just up and send them all back at once but at least the ones that are arrested, put in prison and already in prison, quit spending money on them for food, shelter, lawyers and trials, instead send their illegal, sorry butts back where they came from. If the government cant atleast make that a reason to deport, then we are screwed big time. After we get that down to a science then start working on the rest of them. Bad as I hate to say it, you cant really blame them for coming over here to the good ole US. We just open up arms, get them fed, clothed, educated, medically sound and housed. Thats exactly what we should be doing for people that need it except we should be doing it for our own people. Maybe if we got all of our people up to par we might not need this so called "cheap" labor anymore.

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 06:58 PM
:mad: :cuss:

We need to get the the fcuk outta here and work on poor americans first.

honda300EXtreme
08-07-2007, 07:15 PM
i know i think we need to take afirmitive action against the imigrants...

i remember when the rich people used to hire their younger neighbors to mow the grass... now they just call miguel and hector :bandit:

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
i remember when the rich people used to hire their younger neighbors to mow the grass... now they just call miguel and hector :bandit:

Dont forget Jesus and Poncho.

honda300EXtreme
08-07-2007, 07:39 PM
yea cant forget those guys''

i think we can all agree that cheech and chong were the only good thing to come from mexico :p

but remember kids... illegal immigration is no joke...

Aceman
08-07-2007, 08:06 PM
There's only one solution. Set up a lunar colony on the moon, those damn illegals can't follow us there.:chinese:

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
There's only one solution. Set up a lunar colony on the moon, those damn illegals can't follow us there.:chinese:

I want to keep the earth, just put a Taco Bell and KFC / Popeyes up there.

honda300EXtreme
08-07-2007, 08:16 PM
yea,, i dont think it would be too much fun riding a quad in zero gravity (or would it :confused: )

:p

i definatly agree that something needs to be done,,, but the goverment needs to take action, all i know is to pick up a shot gun...

chris46250r
08-07-2007, 08:22 PM
yea,, i dont think it would be too much fun riding a quad in zero gravity (or would it :confused: )

:p

i definatly agree that something needs to be done,,, but the goverment needs to take action, all i know is to pick up a shot gun...

First thing we have to do is be smarter than what we are up against.

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 08:28 PM
pick up a shot gun...

Sounds good to me.

Robin Hood
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
..What can we do..

spdygonzalez450
08-07-2007, 09:14 PM
all i know is that this subject is just so messed up and it gets me so angry. I live in San Diego, and i love it here but being that im like maybe 45 miles max to the border all i get is " do you speak spanish" "maybe you should learn how." Every time i hear this I ask them what country they are in right now and even tho it shuts them up for the moment they still wont learn to speak english. It makes me so mad, they are trespassing into our country, I swear my shotgun will be getting some action haha. Last time I checked trespassing was a crime, right?

One_Bad_400
08-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 73watermutt
SEND THEM ALL BACK. I can't F@%$ing stand these illegals. .:grr:

well honestly ya'll all sound like idiots... unless if ya'll are 100% blood native american ya'll have no room to talk about illegal alians... we all came here and took away everything the indians native americans had and threw there race right out the window and all ya'll say screw all the illegals when were the ones who came here and took over... i'm pretty sure we did alot worse to the native american then the (mainly mexicans) are doing to us! you have to look at it in another perspective...

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
well honestly ya'll all sound like idiots... unless if ya'll are 100% blood native american ya'll have no room to talk about illegal alians... we all came here and took away everything the indians native americans had and threw there race right out the window and all ya'll say screw all the illegals when were the ones who came here and took over... i'm pretty sure we did alot worse to the native american then the (mainly mexicans) are doing to us! you have to look at it in another perspective...

We all did what we had to do to become sitizens though, theyre illegal !!!!!!!!

One_Bad_400
08-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
We all did what we had to do to become sitizens though, theyre illegal !!!!!!!!

what did you do to become a sitizen? beat the other sperm to the egg????

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I was born in the United States.

spdygonzalez450
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
ok typos happen, but you have to think of it this way, you want to be here and you think you deserve to be here, than do what you can to be here the right way, listen im fine with them coming here, just as long as they do it the right way, you know how many ERs have been shut down becasue of illegals not being able to pay for the care that they get, thus making my health care and everyone elses more expensive. Come here but do it the right way.

ShiftFMX
08-07-2007, 09:58 PM
http://vwt.d2g.com:8081/illegal%20immigrant%20sign.jpg

08-07-2007, 10:05 PM
its funny when people say immigrant people always think mexicans but there is many diffrent kind of people in america there is 170 different nationalities in nyc schools!!! And I think as long as the immigrants pay their taxes and do everything legaly they should be able to stay here

ShiftFMX
08-07-2007, 10:10 PM
1/4 of all immigrants in the US are from Mexico, thats HUGE if you compare that to how many counties we have in the world.

honda300EXtreme
08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
One_Bad_400

i see your point of view and i understand it,, but i believe your looking at this in a nieve manor, for them to live like we do, that means we can no longer live the way we do.

i mean that caution sign below says it all. this is america..

as far as im concerned i was born here, and i will die here, that makes me an american, we pay our taxes, bust our asses for a living, while they get goverment funding, until the u.s decides whether or not to give them a green card..

please dont take this as disrespect towards you, it is only my poin of view

DVXracer
08-07-2007, 10:30 PM
One_Bad_400

i see your point of view and i understand it,, but i believe your looking at this in a nieve manor, for them to live like we do, that means we can no longer live the way we do.

i mean that caution sign below says it all. this is america..

as far as im concerned i was born here, and i will die here, that makes me an american, we pay our taxes, bust our asses for a living, while they get goverment funding, until the u.s decides whether or not to give them a green card..

please dont take this as disrespect towards you, it is only my poin of view

:bandit:

Outlaw 50
08-08-2007, 05:09 AM

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NATIVE AMERICAN!!!! The indians came here from somewhere else.

This kind of perspective on illegals is just what the Mexican government is counting on.

It is a reflection of the indoctrination being done in the public school system. It is kinda scary. I'm gonna guess that this individual also believes in multiculturalism and doesn't realize that it will be the death of this nation if allowed to continue to grow.

Somewhere along the way our schools have stopped teaching about our REAL history and began to indoctrinate our children to think that WE are always the BAD guys. It's sad.

What we are witnessing with these ILLEGAL aliens coming here IS an unarmed invasion of OUR nation. I don't care what B.S. you are hearing in school, IT"S AN INVASION.

Anyone who agrees with the poster of the crap I quoted NEEDS to do a LOT more learning about the reality of life. Watch the video on Google and read the links posted by the starter of this thread BEFORE you start spilling out all the B.S.

It's YOUR future that will be ruined by this kind of thinking.

cop292
08-08-2007, 05:15 AM
We could give them Texas.........Never mind they already have it!!

chris46250r
08-08-2007, 05:23 AM

Been alot of laws passed and wars fought since then. Put them on your insurance plan and let them stay at your house then.

<DRS>GPF
08-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Mexicans are no more than descendants of Spanish invaders..
comments related to "it's more theirs than ours" is BS.. there's not an Incan among them..

the obvious perspective(for those with eyes wide shut) is the middle class yuppies and business owners want dirt cheap labor that they dont have to report for taxation..

bottom line, illegals take untaxed income from "the system", but receive all the benifits of a full blown tax payer..

i wouldnt have near the problem if the US govt. taxed illegals like they do me..

ATV Chic
08-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by spdygonzalez450
ok typos happen, but you have to think of it this way, you want to be here and you think you deserve to be here, than do what you can to be here the right way, listen im fine with them coming here, just as long as they do it the right way, you know how many ERs have been shut down becasue of illegals not being able to pay for the care that they get, thus making my health care and everyone elses more expensive. Come here but do it the right way.

x2 try being a diabetic and see how much the health cost has increased just in the last 3 years :ermm:

honda300EXtreme
08-08-2007, 12:41 PM
.. man health care is a joke,, i dont even like talking about it,

450raider
08-08-2007, 01:00 PM
ok some of you are right, i myself have done many terrible things to indians, i take their jobs, i break into their teepees and claim i was there first, i steal their childrens taxes & healthcare to get free medical mary jane, i whine and complain to get their gov. on my side to force my language on them cause im to stupid to learn theirs, your right the mexicans would never do that to us.

i do however have somethin those chinks can uderstand-.12

One_Bad_400
08-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Been alot of laws passed and wars fought since then. Put them on your insurance plan and let them stay at your house then.

already doing it buddy!!! and not all illegals are bad and dont wana become legal... we have an illegal that my dad wanted to make legal... my dad brought him to the place and they said they could not get him legalized... most illegals are good people... do them a favor and they'll do a heck of a one back for you... the mexican illegals around here are 4X harder workers then any white man around here... TRUTH! 100% of the house builders in my area are illegal? so? there building our houses... i'd love to see a bunch of white people build a house as hard as mexicans do...

One_Bad_400
08-08-2007, 03:49 PM
i mean... ya i agree with ya'll on everything ya'll say? besides stuff like lets just pick up a gun? thats just immiture... put your self in there position... HONESTLY!!!! if you were in there possition would you wana live in a **** hole in mexico and be treated like crap... or would you come to the free country!!?? if you were in there position would you SERIOUSLY be like... oh geeze... i dont wana mess up the people with the perfect life's health care and stuff??? no... you have to see it from our side and TEHRE view on lie... i'll tell you now if i was in mexico and being in a crap hole over there dang strait i'd be an illegal here!!

416exfreak
08-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
I want to keep the earth, just put a Taco Bell and KFC / Popeyes up there.

I like the way you think....get rid of all the problems we have...:blah:

honda300EXtreme
08-08-2007, 04:41 PM
i'd love to see a bunch of white people build a house as hard as mexicans do...

how about the amish,,, those people busts there ***'s

and call me stupid but id much rather see every single father/ mother with a job before an immigrant....

djguestone
08-08-2007, 05:00 PM
What are you going to do when you see them in Pismo?
Not a damn thing!!! I'll have a couple in my camp if you'd like to invite them back to their country!

08-08-2007, 05:55 PM
yea too bad most americans dont even want the jobs that illegals do so wtf is the problem americans want all these benefits for like uncloging toilets

450raider
08-08-2007, 06:09 PM
well im done taking up room posting on here but i guess if some people havent learned by now maybe they never will, oh well their loss, and as an american i guarantee that one day (more sooner than later) america will once again belong to americans and us americans will have plenty great paying jobs and world class healthcare that cost basically nothing, whether any chinks or anyone who supports them like it or not, so start packing now, and lastly pismolocal thank you for educating me a little bit with your research numbers.

ZeroLogic
08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Canada is looking nice right now...

DVXracer
08-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Canada is looking nice right now...

Yep, i plan on moving there when im older. Theres like 3.7 mexicans there so theres acually a chance to make some money.

ZeroLogic
08-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Plus cheap property and free healthcare. Thank you a lot Bush.

Quad18star
08-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Shhhhh .... don't tell the Mexicans about Canada .... we already have enough immigrants here .

But if you must tell them about us , tell them we have 7 months of winter , temps that are cold enough to freeze your testies without the proper clothing , not inches but numerous feet of snow and that polar bears are running rampant. :devil:

honda300EXtreme
08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
^^^ lol :p :D

coolex
08-09-2007, 12:43 AM
already doing it buddy!!! and not all illegals are bad and dont wana become legal... we have an illegal that my dad wanted to make legal... my dad brought him to the place and they said they could not get him legalized... most illegals are good people... do them a favor and they'll do a heck of a one back for you... the mexican illegals around here are 4X harder workers then any white man around here... TRUTH! 100% of the house builders in my area are illegal? so? there building our houses... i'd love to see a bunch of white people build a house as hard as mexicans do...

and if this country was doing there job they should have arrested him and brought him back imediatly. i see white ppl out work mexicans all the time in construction, and landscaping.

o and quad18star wat u listed is exacly what im lookign for minus the testical freezing lol, but we havent gotten a decent snow here in southern nh in awhile n my snowmobile is sad lol:ermm:

o and global warming is obviously the illegal mexicans fault:confused: they not only steal our jobs, they ruin my winters:huh :ermm: :blah: :D

chris46250r
08-09-2007, 05:31 AM

"Most illegals are good people" Well big fricking deal. And everybody in prison is innocent, just ask them. Hell no they dont want to become legal then they have to play by our rules, pay taxes, get drivers licenses, car insurance ... When your new house falls apart in a year who you gonna call and ask about getting it fixed? Pay now or pay later.

<DRS>GPF
08-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Polak1035
yea too bad most americans dont even want the jobs that illegals do so wtf is the problem americans want all these benefits for like uncloging toilets

and that is the perspective that the "well to do" have.. those of us that actually work for a living still do these jobs..

they arent willing to pay the wages in their area for legal services, so theyll more than happily hire a criminal to save a buck..

if its too expensive to live in your area, then move..

has anyone been paying attention to the crime rate in NOLA?

90+ murders so far this year and less that 200,000 registered residents.. illegals bring scourge and crime.. plain and simple.. theyve noone to report to, so theyve nothing to fear..

08-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
and that is the perspective that the "well to do" have.. those of us that actually work for a living still do these jobs..

they arent willing to pay the wages in their area for legal services, so theyll more than happily hire a criminal to save a buck..

if its too expensive to live in your area, then move..

has anyone been paying attention to the crime rate in NOLA?

90+ murders so far this year and less that 200,000 registered residents.. illegals bring scourge and crime.. plain and simple.. theyve noone to report to, so theyve nothing to fear..

ok what about black people they should be deported also then they cause 70% of crime in american and they dont work and use the governemnt to live off.

chris46250r
08-09-2007, 09:55 AM
ok what about black people they should be deported also then they cause 70% of crime in american and they dont work and use the governemnt to live off.

Your just pulling crap out of your arse now. The crimes of illegals would not have happened if they were not here in the first place. Granted we got enough legal criminals here, white and black, but just imagine the people that would still be alive and the females that would not have been raped etc... if it was not for the people that shouldn't have been here in the first place.

08-09-2007, 11:03 AM
to bad all americans have a trace of somekind of diffrent nationality and black people are immigrants also

chris46250r
08-09-2007, 11:34 AM
to bad all americans have a trace of somekind of diffrent nationality and black people are immigrants also

Are you playing stupid or are you for real. It doesn't matter what they are made up of, just if they are LEGAL or not.

One_Bad_400
08-10-2007, 10:31 PM

oh my gosh! yes!!!! i'd much rather see all black people gone then ANYTHING!!!!

honda300EXtreme
08-10-2007, 10:47 PM
^^^^ amen

chris46250r
08-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Well I can see this one ending real soon.

mephyst
08-11-2007, 04:42 AM
oh my gosh! yes!!!! i'd much rather see all black people gone then ANYTHING!!!!

I'd rather see you gone than anything.

I hate so many people on this forum.