PDA

View Full Version : 2000 mx blaster

jkloot
08-05-2007, 07:49 PM
I am trying to sell a 2000 mx blaster, it has parts from other years, but that is the year of the bike when i bought it used. It is 50 in wide, has a swingarm which is slightly extended, and uses a banshee rear bearing carrier so it has rear disc brakes. it also uses a banshee rear shock and linkage. the front end is a wicked products plus 3 inch front end with banshee spindles and brakes. the motor is a stock motor with an almost new vitos piston in it, an fmf pipe, a milled head (to increase compression) and a 250r style keihn carb. It has ac nerf bars, an ac bumper and grab bar. It also has mieyer front plastic and renthal handle bars. There is also a durablue axle, and rear wheels with a baja style inside and outside reinforcing ring. Also the front shock mounts were moved in order to put on longer shocks. since the front and rear shock mounts have been changed however, this bike could not be raced at nationals unless stock shock locations were used. However you can still race it at local events, or just ride it for fun. I am probably forgeting some things, but if i remember i will post them. The bike has barely been ridden since i put the piston in it, my fiance used it as a play bike and only rode it a handful of times since we have had it in the last 2 and a half years. I started it only a couple weeks ago and it ran great and she also rode it one time this year. I am asking 1500, but i will take the best reasonable offer if i do not get that. Email me if you have any questions or want pics, or just put a post on here. thanks.