PDA

View Full Version : Laeger XC LT a-arms

cletusEX
08-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Anybody running these a-arms? Opinions? I'm looking for a different frontend for next year (last race but a hurting on my LSR's) and was leaning towards these with Axis shocks. Where is a good place to buy Laeger products? Thanks

Sjorge450R
08-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
Anybody running these a-arms? Opinions? I'm looking for a different frontend for next year (last race but a hurting on my LSR's) and was leaning towards these with Axis shocks. Where is a good place to buy Laeger products? Thanks

i'll snag those LSR;s from ya....lol

Dave400ex
08-05-2007, 09:36 PM
I've seen a lot of them at the Nationals. I think some of it has to do with Borich riding them, but Laeger makes a great product no doubt. I think you'll see more and more on the Fox shocks as well, I have heard nothing but good things about them. I plan on switching to all ArsFX next season with their new shocks like Johnson runs as well.

cletusEX
08-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
i'll snag those LSR;s from ya....lol

As far as I can tell they still work fine. I was thinking about switching anyway this just put me over the top. I love how the LSR's handle but the top heims wear out fast (any heim will wear out with the mud and water encountered on every XC course) and it can be a little tricky to setup. I'll still be running this frontend for the rest of the year and if it works fine I will probably sell it for cheap. If it is too messed up it will go in the trash.

As for the Laegers, I have talked to a few people who have ran there stuff in the past and they had nothing but good things to say. I see a lot more ArsFx than Laeger at the nationals.

Sjorge450R
08-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
As far as I can tell they still work fine. I was thinking about switching anyway this just put me over the top. I love how the LSR's handle but the top heims wear out fast (any heim will wear out with the mud and water encountered on every XC course) and it can be a little tricky to setup. I'll still be running this frontend for the rest of the year and if it works fine I will probably sell it for cheap. If it is too messed up it will go in the trash.

As for the Laegers, I have talked to a few people who have ran there stuff in the past and they had nothing but good things to say. I see a lot more ArsFx than Laeger at the nationals.

alright let me know. D-6 on the rocks is starting to suck with stock a arms. I keep up with the rest of A class (im in like 5th place in points) but i could do so much better with a wider and better handling front end. Like i said, let me know.

Dave400ex
08-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Sjorge I'll sell you my Houser/Elka front end this fall after the Ironman if you don't get his.

Sjorge450R
08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Dave400ex
Sjorge I'll sell you my Houser/Elka front end this fall after the Ironman if you don't get his.

i jsut want ST a arms. I want to keep using my derisi stockers.

cletusEX
08-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
i jsut want ST a arms. I want to keep using my derisi stockers.

Sorry, these LSR's are longtravel. I will be selling the a-arms and lt triple rate Axis that are setup for this frontend.