PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else tired of waiting.....

Punk'd
08-05-2007, 03:23 PM
It feels like its taking forever for this thing to come out..

I WANT ONE!

I really hope they move the release date. Im hearing October..

ScottB125
08-07-2007, 07:11 AM
I 'm hearing anywhere from Aug-Sept here in the DFW area.

spanky101
08-07-2007, 09:17 AM
im sure hopin its soon, im goin sometime this week to put down a deposit i thinhk for the 1st or 2nd one comin to my dealer!

Punk'd
08-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah man im pumped.. This thing is going to be awesome.

I recommend going to your local dealer and asking for the dvd on the making of it. Its pretty intresting and shows you alot of neat stuff.

We just got the dvds in about a week or two ago, im guessing all dealers should have them.

ThePhantomRider
08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Engage patience my friends, they have the should 1st run completed to qualify for next years racing schedule as seen by the number of demo models certian dealers have already and the only reason it takes time for any manufacturer to get them out en masse is the fact that whenever you see one during the initial release, they generally will build a certian allotment by hand to get started while the tooling for the production line is finalized, even revised models take a bit of tooling time depending on the number and types of changes, so getting a complete production line up and running is very time consuming.

Then they do test production runs to make sure quality is of the utmost, and when they are satisfied with that, they will start full production. Once they get a sufficient number of units available to ship they will start to show up on most showroom floors. They don't want to be shipping one here and one there, too costly.

It will be worth the wait.

TPR

Punk'd
08-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ThePhantomRider
Engage patience my friends, they have the should 1st run completed to qualify for next years racing schedule as seen by the number of demo models certian dealers have already and the only reason it takes time for any manufacturer to get them out en masse is the fact that whenever you see one during the initial release, they generally will build a certian allotment by hand to get started while the tooling for the production line is finalized, even revised models take a bit of tooling time depending on the number and types of changes, so getting a complete production line up and running is very time consuming.

Then they do test production runs to make sure quality is of the utmost, and when they are satisfied with that, they will start full production. Once they get a sufficient number of units available to ship they will start to show up on most showroom floors. They don't want to be shipping one here and one there, too costly.

It will be worth the wait.

TPR

So as of RIGHT NOW, how many steps away is it from being in my garage:blah:

jp, but very true.. Im dieing to have one:devil:

ThePhantomRider
08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL at this point Punk'd I'd bet if it was to be in your garage tomorrow that wouldn't be soon enough...:D

TPR

Punk'd
08-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by ThePhantomRider
LOL at this point Punk'd I'd bet if it was to be in your garage tomorrow that wouldn't be soon enough...:D

TPR

I have a feeling your right haha

Im just sick of hearing "Oh it will be here in 2 weeks" "Oh it will be here in a month"

I just want to ride:devil: