PDA

View Full Version : Sparks Racing Pleasure

JDMThoughts
08-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Just got my 400 back from getting a new carrier installed with new hubs, and I chose to upgrade the bike with the following.

Sparks X6 Big Core
Sparks Filter
EHS Air Lid
Sparks Timing Key
Sparks Jet Kit

I am really please with the bike and it rides so much stronger. The sound is super intimidating. I had a few guys come by the house on choppers and had them doing double takes. I was overall pleased with the Sparks setup and would reccommend anyone who wants good performance to seriously look into their products. I can't wait to go with their 416 next spring.

my88r
08-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JDMThoughts
Just got my 400 back from getting a new carrier installed with new hubs, and I chose to upgrade the bike with the following.

Sparks X6 Big Core
Sparks Filter
EHS Air Lid
Sparks Timing Key
Sparks Jet Kit

I am really please with the bike and it rides so much stronger. The sound is super intimidating. I had a few guys come by the house on choppers and had them doing double takes. I was overall pleased with the Sparks setup and would reccommend anyone who wants good performance to seriously look into their products. I can't wait to go with their 416 next spring.

sparks makes some nice stuff. but there pipe is to loud for me.

JDMThoughts
08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I bought the big core, and I am very pleased with the sound. It's on the louder side of most companies, but it gives the bike character, and when I go ahead and do their 416 kit I am sure the bike will be a killer. I wasn't expecting the bike to be so much more alive. It feels like it might be able to give my stock Banshee a run now.