PDA

View Full Version : Saint Clair 4 Aug 07 Pics

TargetBow
08-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Here's a link to some pictures I took while exploring the Saint Clair area. I found 2 places that had some hill climbs, 1 had a lot of small hills to play around on and 1 area had a few big hills to climb with a few small ones there also.
This was my first time there and it was really hot so it seemed like it was a lot rockier than I'd like, but maybe it was just the heat of the day making it seem that way.
I only uploaded pictures that show some of the better terrain that I found there and don't have any pics of the rockier areas that I found. I hope not to revisit the rocky areas if I ever go there again.
Enjoy the pics > Here's the link> Hopefully it works>
http://www.box.net/shared/azpjbm96gh

MR.BIG
08-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Nice pics ed! Looks like some fun hills and those smooth trails look awesome you don't seem them very often in PA.

TargetBow
08-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks Alan:
The smooth powerline trails only lasted for a short distance then they got a little rockier in most places.
I am hoping that someone on this forum rides the Saint Clair area a lot and can let everyone know of any other hill climbs in that area because not knowing where your going can get you into some pretty nasty areas.
If anyone has pictures of hill climbs they know of in Saint Clair please post them. Thanks