PDA

View Full Version : Keep the wheels or not?????

beaker1214
08-04-2007, 09:32 AM
well looks like I'm going to join the rhino band wagon and picking up my new rhino Monday. I went ahead and got some new ITP wheels and ITP mudlite tires put on it, but the deal is I can either let the dealership keep the stock wheels and tires for 160 dollars less, but I think thats kinda cheap though, and but the thing is I know that they wont ever be used on it but anyone think I would be better off just trying to sell them on ebay because im just going to guess that chances are that the dealership is prolly going to do the same thing. Ill have to get some pics up when after I pic it up!

YZ400EX
08-04-2007, 05:50 PM
I would keep them and sell them on ebay or on here for a little more (not much) or if you ever want to trade it in or whatever later on another one you could always put the stockers back on it and either re-use or sell the ITP's. Thats what I would..Just my thoughts..:D

HNDARDR
08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I have decided to keep mine. The only reason is that if you have to take the rhino in for any warranty work. I have heard the dealer say that they can't warranty a part because the offset rims caused the problem. So to save any problems that was my thinking.

beaker1214
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
heres my baby, the wheels make all the difference on these.

MojaveKing
04-03-2008, 02:52 PM
i am Working on getting some 25" Bighorns but i dont know if i should put them on Black SS108's -12"- or keep them on stockers?

MojaveKing
05-01-2008, 06:34 PM
bump....

i am stuck guys?

jimrs
06-14-2008, 02:48 PM
I kept mine and bought ITP wheels and tires. I use it around the house and the mud tires tear up the yard, I switch to the stock tires.
Ask the dealer what he will sell you the stock tires for it will be more than what he is giving you for sure. I would just keep both, If you sell you stock tires you will get a lot more than trading them.