PDA

View Full Version : Custom Trailers

EricB
10-25-2002, 06:01 PM
hey how many people would be interested in trailers that are custom built to spec for a reasonable price? my friend and i have built a few and sold them. but they're all just util trailers. i know a lot of people want trailers, but how much would you pay? we can only do steel right now but soon enough we'll be able to get a plasma cutter and a tig welder. right now we have a 220 mig and a gas welding rig. i personaly don't do most the welding, but my friend does. he's a certified welder, i just do a lot of prep and grinding (doh can't spell) some welding. but we could build pretty much anything, to an extent. but let me know, we are kind of thinking of doing it for extra money but i don't know what the market would be like.

Edit: Oh i do live in southern oregon, we are willing and able to deliver up to a certain distance. we don't have any thing in mind but we are totaly open for negotiation. probably like northern/central california, same goes with washington. i'm sure pretty much anywhere in oregon. but other locations, as i said are negotiable. i'm not sure how much we'd charge for delivery yet but it will be reasonable and we will work with you.

Dune Surfer
10-25-2002, 06:21 PM
I need one and My mom lives in Medford. How much?

EricB
10-25-2002, 06:29 PM
it really depends on what you need it for, how big what axel(s) ect. but if your really interested i could PM you my phone number.

send me an email bobcrotch@yahoo.com we can discuss the specs and things. if you need help figuring out what you want jason and i could help you or your mom out.

EricB
10-26-2002, 12:04 AM
bump