PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over today with a twist. WARNING long

Tri-valleyracin
08-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Well I got pulled over today. I was driving my dads 05 ranger that is geting traded in. I was driving a friend and I havnt had my license for more than 6 months yet eather. The officer came up the window and asked for my reg and license, I gave it to him, he asked if I knew why he was pulling me over, I said no, he said my inspection sticker was out of date (and it was). I realy though I was getting my license taken away and in big trouble casue I was goin 10 over too. They were cool though (thank god). One officer asked my friend his name and all that and also asked why he was nervous. He said that he wasnt at first and the one of the cops said yes you are, look your shacking. He said "ok I am, sorry officer I have never gotten pulled over before or been in trouble with the law before." The cop that was talking to him before said " your not in trouble." He said "how about we make it a good remembrance for you. We can take you out of the car and search you, cuff you, and make it look like your running and then make it look like we are shooting you." My friend laugh's and says no that ok. After that they took my license and reg back to the cruser and came back a min later and looked at my friend and said son you have a warrant out for your arrest, my friend repiled with a big WHAT , they looked at me and my friend said are you messing with me and they said laughing yes. they gave me back my license and reg and we went on our way. Not to bad for my first time being pulled over. My father said it was a good learning experience. My father also said i must of handled it well sence i got home with my friend and my license. All and all it was a crazy experience.

tar
08-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Haha your friend sounds like a little puss.

Tri-valleyracin
08-03-2007, 10:01 PM
he's not, he was just tring not to show that i was driving him illegally

YFZ450Ridr
08-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by tar
Haha your friend sounds like a little puss.

man i bet your a real hard ***, your not even old enough to drive yet. wait until you get pulled over the first time youll be sweating bullets.

but a cop with a sense of humor is a great, ive met a couple and there real cool to deal with.

08-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Tri-valleyracin
he's not, he was just tring not to show that i was driving him illegally

You cant have a passenger?

07250ex
08-03-2007, 10:20 PM
he rules are u must have had your license for 6 months ... or it must be family member

Aceman
08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
That made me laugh, I'm sure cops get bored on their shifts at times and feel the need to spice it up a little.:p

Cr85rRida
08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
lol you shoulda asked for their bage numbers and names trhat woulda switched the tables on em lol

or not, dont wanna push your luck! haha

coolex
08-03-2007, 11:04 PM
sound slike super troopers lol, well kinda
:ermm: :D

Ghost-Rider
08-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Tri-valleyracin
said son you have a warrant out for your arrest,

Thats when you yell CHIT ! and mash it.

tar
08-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by YFZ450Ridr
man i bet your a real hard ***, your not even old enough to drive yet. wait until you get pulled over the first time youll be sweating bullets.

but a cop with a sense of humor is a great, ive met a couple and there real cool to deal with.

Jokes on you I already have been pulled over..$100 and 10 hours of comunity service and it's off my record.

Cr85rRida
08-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by tar
Jokes on you I already have been pulled over..$100 and 10 hours of comunity service and it's off my record.

:rolleyes: your 15..........

tp300ex
08-04-2007, 01:28 AM
y would u get ur license taken away for getting a ticket?

pro-rider46
08-04-2007, 04:19 AM
it all depends on the severity of the crime. like doing 120 in a 35

Tri-valleyracin
08-04-2007, 08:35 AM
In mass if your under 18 you loose your license if you get pulled over for speeding or have any one in the car before your 6 months is up.

krt400ex
08-04-2007, 09:23 AM
lol. that is definately different. its cool when cops have a sense of humor. it kinda puts them down to your level rather than you always looking up at them like they have so much power.

07250ex
08-04-2007, 12:57 PM
yeh in mass u loose it if you get caught speeding and you an adolecent =p

By the way Trivalley I live two towns over from you :blah:

08-04-2007, 01:40 PM
i got pulled over a earlier this week for having a for sale sign in my lower left part of my rear window. Whenever a cop is behind me now ill do 5 under the speed limit

killerofcrows48
08-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by coolex
sound slike super troopers lol, well kinda
:ermm: :D

"Do I look like a cat to ya boy?! Ever jumpin' around all hibbly-pibbly from tree to tree?! Am I drinkin' milk from a saucer?! Do you see me eating mice?!...Now you stop laughin' right meow!!"

lmfao GREAT movie.

Tri-valleyracin
08-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
yeh in mass u loose it if you get caught speeding and you an adolecent =p

By the way Trivalley I live two towns over from you :blah:

what town u live in?

are u going to cape way rovers tomarrow?

07250ex
08-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Rehoboth and no i'm not =/

Scott-300ex
08-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey cops can be cool, I'm never nervous when I get pulled over, lets see um, at least 4 times, just for drifting. LoL. :eek:

I know a cop and we go riding together. LoL, he has a Z-250, and I roost him and stuff, LoL, but yeh I ride quads with a cop.

trick450r
08-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Hey cops can be cool, I'm never nervous when I get pulled over, lets see um, at least 4 times, just for drifting. LoL. :eek:

I know a cop and we go riding together. LoL, he has a Z-250, and I roost him and stuff, LoL, but yeh I ride quads with a cop.

sick billy bad-***

anyway thats crazy in mass that one ticket and you get your liscence pulled...my friend is just 18 and has 14 tickets hah and drives everyday legally

Doober
08-04-2007, 06:02 PM
dang wish the cops were like that when i got pulled over haha

in ohio the first ticket you "lose" your license for 30 days if your under 16, but the courts give the license to your parents and its up to your parents if they give it back to you.

07250ex
08-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I am excellent friends with a sarge. on the police force in our town and hes also very good friends with my parents lol so i shouldnt have to many license loosing problems for getting pulled over for regular speeding, obviously doing 65 in a 35 mph zone is a different story

killerofcrows48
08-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Doober
dang wish the cops were like that when i got pulled over haha

in ohio the first ticket you "lose" your license for 30 days if your under 16, but the courts give the license to your parents and its up to your parents if they give it back to you.

I read if you get a moving violation in the first 6 months of having your license you have to ride with your parents for another 6 months.

tar
08-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
:rolleyes: your 15..........

Yea and I was 14 when I got pulled over. I drive all the time because we have a farm and I used to live in the country out side of a town of 1200 people.

Stevie-D
08-04-2007, 11:36 PM
"
LICENSE AND REGISTRATION CHICKENF**CKER!!!!"

:macho

08-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by tar
Yea and I was 14 when I got pulled over. I drive all the time because we have a farm and I used to live in the country out side of a town of 1200 people.

Never be proud of a ticket...Ever.

And...It's official, Massachusetts sucks.

07250ex
08-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Mass is great unless u get pulled over and no offense but the reason why your states arent as savier(spelling) punishments is because well your states are red states and were blue lol

08-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Mass is great unless u get pulled over and no offense but the reason why your states arent as savier(spelling) punishments is because well your states are red states and were blue lol

YEAH...BECAUSE WE RULE.

Doober
08-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
I read if you get a moving violation in the first 6 months of having your license you have to ride with your parents for another 6 months.

hmm i wonder if they changed it, cause when i got a ticket for a stop sign violation, i went to court and the judge said that i was losing my license for 30 days but into my parents hands and not theres.

They probably did change it, since they changed that you can only have one passenger in the car if your under 18

Scott-300ex
08-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I am excellent friends with a sarge. on the police force in our town and hes also very good friends with my parents lol so i shouldnt have to many license loosing problems for getting pulled over for regular speeding, obviously doing 65 in a 35 mph zone is a different story

Yeh well you better only speed in your town then, out of town or county your F'ed, LoL.

And you guys got some hard laws.

Only thing here is for the first 6 months you can only have 1 passenger.

mineralgrey01gt
08-06-2007, 06:20 PM
first time i ever got pulled over was by our chief of police in my hometown. I was 16 on my way to baseball practice and he wanted to see how we was doing in baseball that year. Talk about scared the hell out of me

08-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Yeh well you better only speed in your town then, out of town or county your F'ed, LoL.

And you guys got some hard laws.

Only thing here is for the first 6 months you can only have 1 passenger.

You can only have one passenger outside of your family until your 16 and 6 months.

After that....Free game.

ILLINOIS RULES.

firefighterjosh
08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by tar

what did you get pulled over for?

08-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
what did you get pulled over for?

Quoted from the INREDIBLY FAMOUS MOVIE...Dirty Deeds (the second version...not the original with Norm McDonald)

"For being a douchebag after midnight."

firefighterjosh
08-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Quoted from the INREDIBLY FAMOUS MOVIE...Dirty Deeds (the second version...not the original with Norm McDonald)

"For being a douchebag after midnight."

hahaha:D