QuadTrix6
10-25-2002, 05:39 PM
:D

QuadTrix6
10-25-2002, 05:42 PM
I hate dirt wheels, way to bias to the newest stuff :grr

AtvMxRider
10-25-2002, 06:20 PM
I buy all the quad mags I can find but the one I think is the best is the new Atv Rider. I also really like atv sport. I just wish they were both monthly instead of bi-monthly.

10-25-2002, 08:16 PM
i really dont care weather they are bias or not they are still fun to read. But dont say that just dirt wheels is bias because atv sport is to. I was in walmart today and saw the latest atv sport and they said that the z400 kept right up with a cnondle i forget what modle but i highly doupt it. Like quadtrixx said bias towards the newest stuff! ohh well i still like to read it it takes up school time
killer

CHAUNCY
10-25-2002, 08:58 PM
i like dirtwheels cuzz atv sport is made cheaply
I mean there magazines fall apart
I like em all though

QuadTrix6
10-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
i like dirtwheels cuzz atv sport is made cheaply
I mean there magazines fall apart
I like em all though

lol, yea i have no front covers on them :D

buckNbanshee
10-26-2002, 08:58 PM
I suscribed to both dirtwheels and atvsport and i think that dirtwheels is by far better.

Pappy
10-26-2002, 09:03 PM
i used to get every atv mag there was.......but since i joined this site.....i find them quite boring and repetitive. i dont even look at them.....and i used to read them until they fell apart:eek:

exriderdude
10-26-2002, 09:07 PM
i get them all except Atv Rider, and i think they all are to bias about stuff, they basically say that everything is awesome and good and stuff.

i like how atv sport is bi-monthly cuz sometimes it will come out before the others and have something new and cool in it.

exriderdude
10-26-2002, 09:08 PM
i think they should get more into the riders and stuff, like the dirt bike mags, i think it would be cool to learn more about them

roostin_dale
10-26-2002, 09:15 PM
Ive never heard of ATV Rider before....i suscribe too ATV SPort, Dirtwheels, and ATV 4-wheel action

Nausty
10-26-2002, 09:48 PM
half of them are just filled with bs anyways... I think 4 wheel atv action and dirt wheels are payed off by suzuki the way they talk about it and it was the same with the raptor or whatever part or company sponsors them like graydon proline and works shocks. I could care less about shootouts myself, i'm definitely a person who beleives in the 95% rider 5% quads so i don't care which quad is better and thats all the maginizines are. Is what I wanna see are more riding pictures, tips and tricks and differant types of advice on for instance the 400ex, I've learned so many tricks to do to do to that thing for more power and reliability. i like atv sport.