PDA

View Full Version : QOTM comments..

<DRS>GPF
08-03-2007, 09:35 AM
in hind-sight, i shouldve just PM'd you to begin with(BTW, your PM box is full).. i truly wasnt trying to "call you" on anything.

i noticed the "repeat" before the voting poll was posted and i wanted to see if you were going to catch it.

as a result, i was recently looking back over the past qotm winners and just made an observation, then i recalled the thread from a couple of months back.
i just wanted you to consider it.. again..

i'm deleting the entries in the QOTM thread, it seems to take away from the contest and the winner. (just doesnt seem to be good taste)
i hope youll delete responses to my comments as well..

anyway, you sounded a bit "stressed" in your last post and i just wanted you to know i meant no ill mannerhood.

TheFontMaster
08-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Yea, I shouldn't have reacted like that, and I have been a bit stressed lately. I'm going on my last 2 months out here in PA. I have college to finish, and engine to finish building, a transmission thats needs to get rebuilt, engine and trans swap in my car, work on the weekends, and whatever me and my friends do on top of that. This i one night I actually have to myself haha.

<DRS>GPF
08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Yea, I shouldn't have reacted like that, and I have been a bit stressed lately. I'm going on my last 2 months out here in PA. I have college to finish, and engine to finish building, a transmission thats needs to get rebuilt, engine and trans swap in my car, work on the weekends, and whatever me and my friends do on top of that. This i one night I actually have to myself haha.

funny thing about home, no matter how long youre gone it never really changes? besides, i never thought PA was that bad, but then i only hung around Philly.. :D (some would say that doesnt really count..)

BTW.. if you have a night off, then you must be slacking.:grr: (jk)

cr977
08-08-2007, 12:12 PM
hey i got an idea, why dont we have a competition, worst looking quad of the month, whoever has the worst quad gets hooked up with some parts, i like that idea

<DRS>GPF
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by cr977
hey i got an idea, why dont we have a competition, worst looking quad of the month, whoever has the worst quad gets hooked up with some parts, i like that idea

that would sure put the prize where its most needed.. (that sounds so anti-US govt though..) lol

TheFontMaster
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Haha, I like that one. I think I might just do that.

RedneckRacing18
08-18-2007, 08:28 PM
TheFontMaster clean out your inbox

TheFontMaster
08-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by RedneckRacing18
TheFontMaster clean out your inbox

Done:)

mx825
08-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by cr977

this is kind of old, but that's an awesome idea:p