PDA

View Full Version : Fraud--how long do you wait??

mc_racer
08-02-2007, 07:41 PM
So here's the deal. I sent payment for an item on 7/6/07, the seller acknowledged receipt of payment on 7/13/07. Since them, I've had nothing but excuses as to why it hasn't shipped. Now they have begun to ignore emails, pms and phone calls.

How long would you wait before making the deal public and proceeding with criminal charges???

Old Dirtbiker
08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
I'd go ahead and proceed with posting the details.

Maybe someone knows the guy and will mention that they saw it posted here. Seems like it has worked in the past.

If your going to pursue legal action, I'd consider maybe waiting another week before proceeding if its going to cost you more money. Maybe listing the guys e-mail and phone number here will prompt him to get your deal closed.
I don't mind calling a guy a cheat. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Good Luck

mc_racer
08-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Old Dirtbiker

I don't mind calling a guy a cheat.

I agree, cheat, liar, crook, etc. People seem to get upset when you present the truth, but I quit worrying about other people's feelings a long time ago. They are what they are.
I'll give it a day, they know who they are, (and anyone who can use the search button can find out) maybe they will reconsider ignoring my messages.

In the mean time, here's some good reading...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

I've been a member over there forever and that is how we deal with bad sellers.

Cr85rRida
08-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by mc_racer
I agree, cheat, liar, crook, etc. People seem to get upset when you present the truth, but I quit worrying about other people's feelings a long time ago. They are what they are.
I'll give it a day, they know who they are, (and anyone who can use the search button can find out) maybe they will reconsider ignoring my messages.

In the mean time, here's some good reading...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

I've been a member over there forever and that is how we deal with bad sellers.

WOW that Wenzel guy got ****in RAPEDDDD holy shat

gbcap
08-03-2007, 06:25 AM
i remember that entire post from a while back. i followed it as it washappening. awesome. i wish all online a holes got treated like that.

mc_racer
08-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Unfortunately there are too many sellers on here that need some Wenzel treatment.

All buyers be careful, don't got Wenzeled!

:D

Zach648
08-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Im dealing with another dirtbag that sells stuff here and then dosnt ship. This makes me shake with pure hate and disgust. I dont see whats so hard with being honest.