PDA

View Full Version : Is Jeff@Tireballs a scammer?

Aceman
08-02-2007, 05:50 PM
I purchased a couple Hiper rings from him July 8 and still haven't received them. I've sent a couple pm's in the last week, message tracking indicates he's been online since then but with no response. I'm about to file a Paypal complaint against this guy in the next couple days if I don't hear from him. Anyone know what's going on?

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306867&highlight=hiper+and+rings

450Rchaser
08-02-2007, 06:07 PM
I dont no man, but if you have been waiting almost a month I would think you would be getting irritated.

gncc025
08-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Tireballs is a pretty big business.. I am positive he isnt a scammer. Probably just backed up or something.

Pappy
08-02-2007, 07:14 PM
id give jeff the key to my house:p

if he has a problem he will surely make it right for you.

his work email Jeff@TireBalls.com

AtvMxRider
08-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
id give jeff the key to my house:p

if he has a problem he will surely make it right for you.

his work email Jeff@TireBalls.com

I agree, Jeff is a good guy.

pro-rider46
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah he has always been nice to me, and he is a preety big company, probably is busy, i wouldnt worry about it, you will probably get your stuff soon.

rmz250
08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Its been almost a month though, if he hasn't been in contact for that long i'd be pissed.

FUTheman
08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Jeff is top notch. There was a mix up with one order of parts from him. He handled directly and it was a non issue. He's a straight up good guy and an honest man. Oh, and he can ride like you can't believe. Call him and get the full story.

smr
08-02-2007, 08:39 PM
i'm sure this is just a miss understanding. Jeff is a great guy to deal with. I'm sure everything is fine. Like Pappy said, I'd trust Jeff with the key to my house.

Email him and I'm sure he will make everything good.

Aceman
08-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Alright, I shot an email off to his tireballs address. I always figured he was a standup guy but when you don't hear anything for a month you start to wonder..........

gbcap
08-03-2007, 06:34 AM
PM him on quad zone maybe...he responded to all my pms within minutes most of the time. if not within a few hours.

Quadfather
08-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I don't care how busy someone is, or how good of a rider they are. If they list something for sale, and have your money in their hands, their first priority should be getting the product you bought into YOUR hands.

File the complaint, and see how fast he gets it to you.

Chin_Chilla
08-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
I don't care how busy someone is, or how good of a rider they are. If they list something for sale, and have your money in their hands, their first priority should be getting the product you bought into YOUR hands.

File the complaint, and see how fast he gets it to you. I agree. If it were someone else from the boards, you'd probably already filed a complaint... why make this an exception?

Aceman
08-03-2007, 09:26 PM
He emailed me back promptly after I tried his Tireballs address. He had been gone for the last week and when he came home the hiper rings had been returned to him due to a missing shipping label on the package. Not knowing who the rings were originally for, he was waiting for someone to contact him asking for their rings. He apologized for the delay and stated they would be sent out immediately. Although a lot of time has passed, it was an honest mistake and he made it right so I'm happy.

krt400ex
08-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
He emailed me back promptly after I tried his Tireballs address. He had been gone for the last week and when he came home the hiper rings had been returned to him due to a missing shipping label on the package. Not knowing who the rings were originally for, he was waiting for someone to contact him asking for their rings. He apologized for the delay and stated they would be sent out immediately. Although a lot of time has passed, it was an honest mistake and he made it right so I'm happy.

that is top notch right there

sunco
08-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Now that you got it figured out you should edit your post. Nobody likes bad press.:)

450Rchaser
08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
New title to thread "Everybody makes mistakes"

Pappy
08-04-2007, 11:18 AM
I know this will sound like an excuse, and I am all for being as prompt as possible, howere when your job tells you to roll out for a week ata time with no notice things get jacked. I have been struggling with just being gone for 3 days at a time and it's my slow season:p

As far as Jeff being different then any other member, I would have to say he is. He has been on this site for years with a solid rep and is known personally by those that run this site. As I stated,I would hand the man the keys to anything I own and not think twice, that is why we gladly stand behind these people and exactly why we come down on those that haven't earned our trust and support.

Now if Aceman wants to delete or edit this thread that's fine, but no one will read it and think twice about Jeff's online rep, or his ability to follow through on any deal. If I wasn't 110% sure on his character I wouldn't back him fully.