PDA

View Full Version : YFZ450 for sale

A A R O N
08-01-2007, 06:15 PM
2004 Yamaha YFZ450

This quad is in excellent running shape, ready to go, needs nothing to be ridden. In the pictures it has a scotts steering stabilizer, quad tech hump seat, and hand guards. None of those 3 things will be included unless you want to pay a little more for the quad.

Details....

-Baldwin ported head
-06 crank
-oil mod
-Kickstart kit
-wiring harness simplified
-GT Thunder billet decomp. plug
-GYT-R clutch cover
-New piston and cylinder roughly 6 hours ago

The motor starts easy and runs great....it's very fast and has been very reliable as well.

-Laeger's steering stem with Baldwin billet clamp
-Pro Taper fat handle bars
-New Renthal grips
-Steel braided brake lines front and rear
-aluminum air box
-250r style uni filter
-HMF exhuast
-Derisi rear shock for 200 pound rider
-Stock 2008 front shocks with hi/low speed adjustability....BRAND NEW
-stock 2008 axle....BRAND NEW
-Rear ITP wheels (right side has one dent, but they still hold air and look fine)
-JB Racing gusseted and pro-pegged frame
-AC Racing true pro-peg nerf bars
-some random stuff

I also have a whole different YFZ that i'm parting out and I can sell other parts to you for this quad at a steal of a price to make it exactly what you want....

$3600

$3700 with quadtech seat and acerbis hand guards

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/trxaaron/IMG_2728.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/trxaaron/IMG_2730.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/trxaaron/IMG_2732.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/trxaaron/IMG_2733.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/trxaaron/IMG_2734.jpg

A A R O N
08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
ttt

A A R O N
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
ttt

cannibal67
08-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I got a 2000 416ex, it has a PR racing engine, all lone star components such as axcaliber +2+4 axel, Ls swing arm and a-arms,Ls chrome steering stem and handle bar clamps, works shocks with resevoirs, pro- circuit pipe, douglas red label wheels, nerf bars, kill switch, trail tech speedometer, renthal bars, maier racing plastic with carbon fiber hood and number plates. Has new hinson racing clutches, new stator and battery, pep steering stabilizer, k&n air filter, turf tamers. Also has fcr 41mm carb and JE 12.5.1 piston ,not many hours on engine, bike starts up easy all the time and has been very reliable, got extra set of gaskets a front lowering kit, repair manual,and all reciepts on parts, has clear title also. But I'm not willing to give boot. Let me know I'm in Wv and can send pics.

A A R O N
08-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by cannibal67
I got a 2000 416ex, it has a PR racing engine, all lone star components such as axcaliber +2+4 axel, Ls swing arm and a-arms,Ls chrome steering stem and handle bar clamps, works shocks with resevoirs, pro- circuit pipe, douglas red label wheels, nerf bars, kill switch, trail tech speedometer, renthal bars, maier racing plastic with carbon fiber hood and number plates. Has new hinson racing clutches, new stator and battery, pep steering stabilizer, k&n air filter, turf tamers. Also has fcr 41mm carb and JE 12.5.1 piston ,not many hours on engine, bike starts up easy all the time and has been very reliable, got extra set of gaskets a front lowering kit, repair manual,and all reciepts on parts, has clear title also. But I'm not willing to give boot. Let me know I'm in Wv and can send pics.

Sorry...sounds nice, but I'm looking for one closer to stock that I can get a good bit of cash with as well.

73watermutt
08-08-2007, 09:34 AM
In your post above it reads (wiring harness simplified). Is there any way to install headlights back on this quad?

A A R O N
08-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by 73watermutt
In your post above it reads (wiring harness simplified). Is there any way to install headlights back on this quad?

The quad would need a stock wiring harness because this one is the bare minimum.

A A R O N
08-10-2007, 03:29 PM
bump

73watermutt
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
What part of Ohio are you located in? Do you have a clear Ohio title? Also will this quad run on pump gas or race gas?

A A R O N
08-10-2007, 08:41 PM
The quad is located in Millersburg Ohio, 44654....

It runs on pump, but 92 or 93 only....

There is a clear ohio title for it, i just didn't have it transferred to my name...but I have it....

73watermutt
08-11-2007, 08:17 AM
you have a pm

A A R O N
08-13-2007, 08:33 PM
bump

billyboy
08-14-2007, 06:21 AM
whats the sudden change? Man when I was up there that thing looked pretty sweet!

A A R O N
08-14-2007, 02:56 PM
...yeah, it was nice for sure....but I really wanted to go a completely different direction and I stumbled on a good deal on a 2008 yfz, so I bought it and now this one has to go.....

I am going with different a-arms, stock swingarm, different motor setup, etc....so it was almost easier just to start completely over.....then I swapped some of the expensive parts off of this one so I could sell it cheaper....I do still have the houser a-arms and jb swingarm though if I had to include them in the deal for a little extra cash....

How's your projects goin?

billyboy
08-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Hers is done. Its really nice for a 400ex! Thing rips hard. That swingarm helped a lot!!! It would be wheeling all the time if not for that. I started mine. Tore it down. Sold most everything kept the Roll Front end and the LSR swinger I had for it. Sold the Chrome one I had (just way too much polishing). Got a K&K gussetted frame from Groves187, thought about doing another just to play on. But really really want nazmans 450R. Got those two 400exs to get rid of first though. If I spend anymore money and dont sell anything I am going to be in big trouble.

I am looking at this really hard. But I have never ever owned a different brand than Honda.

crazystang26
08-21-2007, 12:12 PM
wanna sell the handguards??? pm me

Dr89
09-14-2007, 05:13 PM
AARON, if you have the headlights to put back on it i'd consider coming to look at it...let me know