PDA

View Full Version : Saw the new simpsons movie.

mitch91
08-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Its good. Spider pig. ahaha

ZeroLogic
08-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I saw that movie on Monday, deffently worth it.

elite ATV1
08-01-2007, 04:12 PM
seen it last friday when it came out. worth getting on DVD:macho

ZeroLogic
08-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
seen it last friday when it came out. worth getting on DVD:macho

But don't illegally download it!:blah: (You'll only get it if you saw the movie)

Anyone watch the credits? Maggie said her first word!

N300exJ
08-01-2007, 04:36 PM
maggies first word was "dad" a few years ago but thanks for trying. What she said at the end of the movie is actually her second word. I saw it saturday night and it was great.

ZeroLogic
08-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by N300exJ
maggies first word was "dad" a few years ago but thanks for trying. What she said at the end of the movie is actually her second word. I saw it saturday night and it was great.

Thats for the update buddy. Your welcome as well. :rolleyes:

derekhonda
08-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Im about as big of a fan of the simpsons as you can get...the movie was good, im glad i saw it....but i would wait for it on video if you are just a mediocre fan of the show...

jokester
08-01-2007, 07:20 PM
don't get me wrong I really enjoy watching the simpsons, but I just felt as if it would have been a better idea to just leave it in its current form of episodes. I thought that there was a couple funny parts to it, but it just seemed like they had to keep stretching the movie to get more length out of it. I also think it ouwld have probably had more of an impact too if it was released a lot sooner than it was. But now for the real question: was it worth it? umm.. meh... to me not really, but to a lot of other simpson fanatics out there its gonna be a kick *** movie!!