PDA

View Full Version : dinli engine

jetski_dawg
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
i got a used dinli engine that i just got back from UPS after they dropped it during shippment and broke the tranny case(thanks UPS...gggrrrrrrrrr!!).. i was wondering who has decent prices on an early dinli engine parts (i think its a 2002).. i also wanted to have the trannny saver installed while i have it tore down.. help..thanks

TeamSimsRacing
08-01-2007, 04:44 AM
If it's a 2002 you can't install the tranny saver as the transmission cases are different than the typical mini. If the transmission side cover is broken that can be replaced. Typically the Dinli does not suffer from the same gear/case breakage like the rest of the brands. Upgrading to the TSR gearset may be an option though if you have experienced broken gears.

mxdad423
08-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Call Justin at Maximum rpm he can probably help you with what you need. www.maximumrpm.com, Tell him Kevin Smitley sent you and he will take care of you.....

jetski_dawg
08-01-2007, 01:10 PM
UPS dropped it and bent the yoke which broke the housing where the stud that is threaded on the inside of the case...i think it would be better to replace the case...i bought herchee engine parts from outdoor distributors and got wholesale prices from them...and i was hoping to do the same for this engine..the engine it pretty worn out and needs to be gone thru and have all the bearings replaced anyway...i thought the 05' is the one that is different from the other short mini engines.. it looks pretty simular to the drr engine i got...thanks for the help

racedad26
08-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Brad at Team sims can also help, he posted a reply to you on this. Brad has a shop also and can get you parts from maxrpm also. He and Justin can fix any problem with yoour dinli