View Full Version : Prices for stock parts..

Foxracing047
07-31-2007, 02:14 PM
So soon I will have a stock swing arm with original gold paint and stickers. how much do you guys think I could get for this. I heard it could be worth big money.

also I have the stock a arms that are in great shape a long with all the stock shocks...

any help would be great.

RichM1983
07-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Foxracing047
So soon I will have a stock swing arm with original gold paint and stickers. how much do you guys think I could get for this. I heard it could be worth big money.

also I have the stock a arms that are in great shape a long with all the stock shocks...

any help would be great.

If you find someone that wants really good clean stock parts then you may be able to sell them for a decent price. eBay may not be the best place. Stock shocks are selling $20-30 on there in decent shape and maybe $60 if in really nice shape. I only paid $20 for my stock a-arms but if yours are in great shape they may sell for $75 or so. The stock rear swinger is not worth anything at all if its not it really nice shape because Ive seen them sell in decent shape for around $20 but in really nice shape ike you say it might be worth around $100. I base all these parts from what Ive seen things sell on eBay. If you sell them on here they may be worth more if they are in really good shape.

honda300EXtreme
07-31-2007, 09:58 PM
i think if you find the rite buyer you could make a good bit...

but you would have to find somebody who want to restore there bike back to showroom condition,,,

but like i said if you can find the ritr buyer you could make a good bit of money off of those parts as long as there like new..