PDA

View Full Version : electric starter

rwc0920
07-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey,

I was about to go out for a ride and tried to start it and it wouldnt start. Everytime I pressed the electric start button it would try to start and than it would just start making a clicking noise. Would it be the battery that is dieing or is it the fuse? I don't think it's the battery because its a new battery. Or would it be something that just came loose but i checked everything out and it's all still connected.

Thanks

JOEX
07-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by rwc0920
Hey,

I was about to go out for a ride and tried to start it and it wouldnt start. Everytime I pressed the electric start button it would try to start and than it would just start making a clicking noise. Would it be the battery that is dieing or is it the fuse? I don't think it's the battery because its a new battery. Or would it be something that just came loose but i checked everything out and it's all still connected.

Thanks
It's not the fuse, if the fuse was blown nothing would happen.

Since it's a new battery check for loose connections at the battery, ground and seleniod first.

rwc0920
07-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Alright, I'll check it. If it's not the connection than what else could it be? I'll get back to you on the connections. Thanks for the advice.