PDA

View Full Version : Short vid of me at bpg

mine
07-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Nothing special, just threw some clips and a song togethor, I've been riding since march of 06, How am I doing?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14548577

Mike

250ex13
07-31-2007, 02:06 PM
you look good dude.. maybe just a little stiff though.

BlaineKaiser450
07-31-2007, 02:44 PM
looks good!

xc_racer1
07-31-2007, 03:28 PM
nice. u gonna be there labor day weekend?

ZeroLogic
07-31-2007, 03:32 PM
You need style. What really helps is to watch pros race and look how they move around on each part of the track.

jherbie28
07-31-2007, 03:37 PM
missing a set of tires? your quad looks weird:devil:
nice riding though

mine
07-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
You need style. What really helps is to watch pros race and look how they move around on each part of the track.

Style is really the last thing that pops into my mind when i'm riding,I intend on racing, not doing freestyle shows.I take tips from other people, whether it be pros or just my friends that are better than me, but i would never really try to immitate another ones riding style.

Josh,I forgot my set of training wheels in the toy box on the way to school a decade or so ago.:devil: Are you and kevin gonna be at breezewood for labor day?

dirtbike&quad
07-31-2007, 05:56 PM
seems like u were a lil stiff. too hesitant when u were about to hit the jump and didnt come out of the corner fast enough

ZeroLogic
07-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by mine
Style is really the last thing that pops into my mind when i'm riding,I intend on racing, not doing freestyle shows.I take tips from other people, whether it be pros or just my friends that are better than me, but i would never really try to immitate another ones riding style.

Josh,I forgot my set of training wheels in the toy box on the way to school a decade or so ago.:devil: Are you and kevin gonna be at breezewood for labor day?

I'm not saying copy the G.O.A.T or James, just look how they ride and move around. Your to stiff when you ride. Loosen up and don't be afraid to move your butt around.

wvspeedfreak
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Loosen up and don't be afraid to move your butt around.

That is the same line I used on my wife on our first date :ermm:

ZeroLogic
07-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak

Its a good pick up line too.:chinese:

dirtbike&quad
07-31-2007, 07:57 PM

man i didnt need to hear that

wvspeedfreak
07-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
man i didnt need to hear that

We went dancing.Get your mind out of the gutter :D

Mine,nice vid by the way.

Ghost-Rider
07-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Cool.

dirtbike&quad
07-31-2007, 09:34 PM
We went dancing.Get your mind out of the gutter :D

oh...for a second there i thought u had a little fun wit ur wife on ur first date ha

jherbie28
08-01-2007, 02:37 PM
hey mine, yeah man will be there, we are there every other weekend. kevs been so cool to go with me girlfriends work schedule. by the way who are you? i dont know to many bike guys:confused: are you max's son?

440bigborekit
08-01-2007, 03:07 PM
not to bad man. deff try to get a lil lower in the corners and let that tire spin it looks like your revving it with just the clutch in, its ok to get off the seat a lil bit. try getting up towards the tank when cornering and jus lean. other then that stand a lil bit more and throw that 125 around, umm not to bad at all tho man your get it deff. you got my respect for being on 2 instead of 4 lol and remember just twist. keep it up later man

mx428
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
You should have been standing alot of the times you were sitting and had the throttle on a lot more, other then that you look 10x better then the last time I saw you. I'll try to make it to the same track as you so I can help you a little more.

mine
08-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Josh - yep, im maxes son.

440bbk - I'll deffinetly try to stand more, for some reason, i think im going faster siting down.:(

Zach - I've got to to get my front brake completly rebuilt, Its scary when you know you have barely any brake power:o Im looking forward to riding with you.

quad2xtreme
08-02-2007, 06:15 AM
Mike,

Video looks good and liked the song pick. I really like hearing the bike in addition to the music. Many videos just have the music so you don't feel the entire impact of riding.

Hopefully I make it up to see you guys again Labor Day weekend.

Jon #316

440bigborekit
08-02-2007, 06:42 AM
yea bro it deff does feel like your going faster when sitting down but it just realy dosent help to much in getting faster try to stand as much as possable your get it man jus stick with it and your progress very quickly but keep it up man later

mine
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Mike,

Video looks good and liked the song pick. I really like hearing the bike in addition to the music. Many videos just have the music so you don't feel the entire impact of riding.

Hopefully I make it up to see you guys again Labor Day weekend.

Jon #316

Thanks Jon,

My dad is still working on some videos from july 4th, he has'nt really gotten time to do some vids from july 30 weekend. But he will get started on your vid as soon as possible as well as the weekend's.

Mike

FoxRacing81
08-02-2007, 11:32 AM
You look good on the bike, just gotta be more aggressive and harder into corners. Other then that, you look fine. Just get some more confidence and be more aggressive.