PDA

View Full Version : Santa dropped off some stuff"black Widow"

kenjolly
07-31-2007, 12:42 PM
What are the torque specs for the head on the metrakit.

How important is to match the case's vs just installing the kit. I didnt get a pipe yet:( , but i do have a 24mm kiehin.

foot brake
xfr nerfs
still waiting on dc,elka suspension
Flex bars
spider grips
The wife said santa better not show up for awhile or she would shoot both of us.

Thanks santa

ecmini1
07-31-2007, 01:05 PM
Good ol saint nick

drr5
07-31-2007, 01:14 PM
they use german tourqe specs gootin tite just kiddin lol give dusty a call he should know.

kenjolly
07-31-2007, 01:17 PM
I dont see gootin tite on my torque wrench.LOL

riding4fun
07-31-2007, 01:43 PM
Christmas in July. Ya gotta love it.

Nichols Atvs
07-31-2007, 05:07 PM
you must have been awfully good this year to get all thatfrom Santa I must have been bad cause all i got was a new cylinder .

kenjolly
07-31-2007, 05:41 PM
I think it might have been a certain sponsor from south florida who dropped the parts off. i got the survalence video back and no red suit, but he does resemble Gary Fallon alot. I need another good sponsor that carries hiper wheels anyone interested , like camsdad said it would be the perfect finishing touch.

BradLoomis
08-01-2007, 11:14 AM
My opinion is the added weight will not help the tranny situation at all. Just anodize the aluminum rims black and it will cast you a quarter of what HiPers will and not add anymore weight.

jetski_dawg
08-01-2007, 01:17 PM
really save some money and just powder coat the steel wheels that came from the factory ..... gary was probably there picking up the deed to your house

kenjolly
08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
My first plan was too and due to lack of funds i will probably powder coat either the drr or douglas wheels black. I still have lots of little things i need just to put it back together.

Thanks for the ideas

hotquads1
08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
any updated pics yet ? on the black widow, all progress reports should be filed in a timely manner for approval . haha
marc

kenjolly
08-13-2007, 01:10 PM
I am sorry that i havent been able to give any kind of update. other than that the frame is being welded,shocks should be here this week and dc a-arm and swing arm next week. i will post some pics as soon as i get some parts. i still need to powder coat the frame and wheels and then the rebuild can get started. even though this is my my first build i thought it would be further along than this. I will start a new post when i get more

WOLFPACK
08-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by kenjolly
What are the torque specs for the head on the metrakit.

How important is to match the case's vs just installing the kit. I didnt get a pipe yet:( , but i do have a 24mm kiehin.

foot brake
xfr nerfs
still waiting on dc,elka suspension
Flex bars
spider grips
The wife said santa better not show up for awhile or she would shoot both of us.

Thanks santa Ken, 12 pounds of torque is what we ran. The motor will be faster than you could ever imagined just by bolting it on. If you port match the cases you will notice a significant improvement. If you need help give us a call (219-313-1424). You'll probably end up using the medium thickness gasket which will put you at about .030 squish. Decent low end and excellant top. Be sure that you run a PVL. This motor will crank. Our first test peaked around 14,500 rpm.

hotquads1
08-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Hi Shane you have a PM
marc