PDA

View Full Version : x/c race quad for sale

chad cavagnaro
07-31-2007, 07:48 AM
2006 HONDA TRX 450 ER X/C
• FULL H.R.C. KIT INSTALLED.
• HMF SPORT SLIP ON PIPE ON HRC HEADER PIPE; W/ ZIP AIR/FUEL SCREW
• E.H.S. RACING AIR BOX LID WITH OUTERWEARS
• Z-START AUTO CLUTCH [1ST GENERATION] WITH PERCH ADJUSTER.
• SCOTTS WASHABLE OIL FILTER
• RICKY STATER HEAVY DUTY TIE RODS
• HOUSER PLUS 1INCH STEERING STEM [BLACK]
• GPR V-II STEERING STABILIZER
• FASST FLEXX CR BEND BARS WITH BLUE ELASTOMERS [HAVE RED AND WHITE SPARES]
• POWER MADD HANDGUARDS WITH BAR ENDS [BLACK]
• PROGRIP GRIPS
• P.R.M. SUMMIT FRONT BUMPER, XC REAR GRAB BAR, .250 BELLY SKID, WATER PUMP AND SIDE CASE PROTECTORS
• CASE SAVER
• L.S.R RACING REAR SPROCKET GUARD, AND BRAKE ROTOR GUARD
• ELKA TRIPLE RATE SPORT SERIES FRONT SHOCKS WITH PRELOAD, COMPRESSION, AND REBOUND ADJUSTMENTS
• ELKA DUAL RATE REAR SHOCK WITH PRELOAD, COMPRESSION, AND REBOUND
• ELKA TRX 450 X/C LINKAGE
• PRO ARMOR PRO PEG NERF BARS [ THEY HAVE PLENTY OF WEAR BUT VERY USABLE STILL]
• HIPER TECHNOLOGY CARBON FIBER WHEELS FRNT. AND REAR [FRONT IS 3/2 OFFSET] THEY HAVE MAXXIS RAZER II’S WITH ABOUT 30% TREAD LEFT
• STREAMLINE STEEL BRAIDED LINES
Motor on quad has had oil and transmission change every race, and approximately every other ride. Exhaust valves were replaced about ten hours ago from wear and tear. Some 2006, 2007 models and after have had this problem due to titanium valves. Refer to quad magazine March 2007 issue for more on this.
I still have all the stock parts that will go with this quad [if you want them]
This quad has been well maintained. When parts wore, I replaced them with aftermarket or new take off parts. Has been garage kept, owned by an adult that took quad racing seriously. And quad maintnance even more seriously.
The seat has a small tear in the bottom corner of it. I thought about replacing it, but figured the new owner would get their own graphics kit and would come with a new seat cover as most do now.
The plastics are a little scuffed from normal wear and tear but no white lines from bends in the plastic.
Overall this is a good strong running machine, normal scuff wear on plastics and would make a quad for someone looking for an upgrade from a sport quad to a full x/c race machine. You will have to purchase little to nothing to be race ready.
At this time, I am not interested in parting out or trading, so please do not ask, I will not respond!
I AM ASKING $6,800.00 FIRM

billyboy
07-31-2007, 08:10 AM
Price?

chad cavagnaro
07-31-2007, 08:19 AM
SORRY BILLYBOY! GUESS A PRICE WOULD HELP...LOL original post is now edited

billyboy
07-31-2007, 08:24 AM
any pics?

chad cavagnaro
07-31-2007, 08:33 AM
going after work tonight to my moms to pick up her dig. camera.
will go home tonight take some pics and post them tomorrow.
if you have any specific questions, i will answer them. fire away!

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 11:42 AM
here some new pics taken yesterday

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 11:50 AM
front showing elka's

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
gpr stab., flexx bars, houser +1 stem. has a trx 90 lever thumb lever and 400 ex throttle housing for comfort on thumb for 2 hr x/c racing.

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 11:54 AM
waiting for frame studs to nerf bar not shown.

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 11:57 AM
shot of the junk n d trunk

chad cavagnaro
08-02-2007, 12:04 PM
elka linkage has take'n a beating but is made to do so. that's x/c for ya.:rolleyes: i have some more pics if this is not enough for ya.
if you need to see a certain area closer just send private mess or post on here. thanks, chad c.

kx515
08-03-2007, 09:12 AM
I can vouch for Chad, this is an awesome quad!! It has been taken care of very well.

Free bump & Good Price!!!

edfrench
08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
i know im not the brightest person here but i do believe that your linkage is on upside down. lol...:D

chad cavagnaro
08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
no, the linkage is on correct. hope yours is though!! lol you can go to elka's web site and download instructions to see how to install it. i tried to post it here but its in the wrong format? pdf wont work as an attachment

chad cavagnaro
08-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Bump it!!