PDA

View Full Version : Minor Photo Help

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
07-30-2007, 07:25 PM
My laptop that I normally do editing on is at the shop so I need so quick but minor Photoshop help. The picture posted is the lastyear (age limit) players whom I have played 4 years of summer baseball with after we recently won our District Legion tourney. Starting this Sunday we begin our final quest at a state title.

What I am asking for someone/anyone to do for me is please:

Above the players in red, times new roman, and a size that looks suitable for it to say POST 29 and if possible have a center arc.

Below the players in the best color of font that is readable(not pink,yellow, etc.) the quote "Post 29.... gangbang, doobie smoke "whisper"..."

Those are the 2 main things I would like done but, if it is possible for it to look good and also not very time consuming, in the picture it would be cool if "Final Journey" can be faded in the backround.

IF anyone would be willing to take the time to do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. The players pictured here with me (for those who dont know, I am on the left end) are the reason I dont ride much anymore. Although I give up something for this team, they give up other passions as well.

Wish us luck at state next week and please find time to do this for me and the others as well.

Thank You,
Tyler Moore
Zanesville Legion Post 29

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
08-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Someone please take the time to do this for me. I know it isnt ATV related but I have been a member of "exriders" for a very long time. I dont have as much time to get on here and talk with you guys as much as I used to but, I am sure that all of you have encountered a period in your life when you have a lot of things going on. This is my last time I will ever play with these guys on this team and if I could compare it to anything else, it would be like your last few football games your senior year in high school.

If the reason that any of you have decided not to do it is because of the quote @ the bottom being too vulgar, I understand. Although that quote has been around for 4 years, I can certainly see why it may be viewed as explicit. Instead of writing the quote another small fixture would be gladly accepted in it's place.

From left-to-right if you could caption each player with these names: TeeMo, Kight, J-Rod, VanMeto, Tute, Hardy

We leave Saturday night for the State Tournament so if possible I would like the edited picture done by Friday. If it isn't done by anyone, I don't have any hard feelings. The 1 thing I still ask from all Forum Members is to wish my team luck.

Thank You.

killerofcrows48
08-02-2007, 01:04 PM
I tried...if you want something taken out/added tell me...I was going to put their names right above their heads but they would have overlapped the players arms...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z63/Pballguy48/photoedit2.jpg