PDA

View Full Version : Went ridin and shot off mortars.

Scott-300ex
07-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Finally we go ridin yesterday. Down at Flat River, me and my 2 buds, it was fun. Haulin @$$ threw the trails and rippin on the flats. My buddy was yellin at me cuz every time I got on it on my 250r, I'd throw roost in his face, LoL. We were movin threw the trails they said they were just tryin to keep up with me cuz I was the agressive/fast one, but they kept up pretty decent.

My buddy rolled his down a hill and my other friend is like, "I'll pull you up the hill." So wut does he get out, like pretty much twine, I'm like "Wtf dude, that won't last." He makes me tie a knot in it cuz it was already broke, we hook it up, he moves 1 inch and it breaks, LoL. Then they were goin threw sinkholes filled with water while I was out watchin, ridin, and wheeliein. Well one took on a little to much water so we had to tow it back. We called it a day, but it was so much fun, we were ridin hard all day and thats the only way its fun. LoL.

Then we got the fair goin on around here and it was the last night so there are fireworks. Now I got my Explosive License and I work for a Fireworks Display Company. So at 1630 they call me up and tell me to go shoot, so I go out there get everything set up, all the tubes and cakes/boxes. Takes bout 2 hours, 1/2 hour untill the show at 2100 he's like lets move them down, so we got to move the tubes down 70 yards after we anchored them in the ground and all that, bailing wire, rebarb hammered in, pull all that out and relocate, very Fast. LoL. All the shells were loaded and cakes set, we were ready, we had all the setups all quick matched together ready to go. Lights turn off, I light my flare we start setting them off, Wut fun!!!!!!! We had about 100 3'' shells, 10 4" shells, 2 6" shells and a few cakes and it was supposed to be a 20 minute show, we lit it all off in about 15 minutes. And that was a whole $2500 show, so just think. It was dope rags though. So I got to shoot off a Proffesional Display show, hopefully more to come. So wut a great day.

wilkin250r
07-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Now I got my Explosive License and I work for a Fireworks Display Company.

That's awesome. You are invited to my next dune trip... :devil:

400exstud
07-31-2007, 02:16 PM
My neighbor works at a fireworks place (a warehouse - not a tent) and he gets all of the free ****. On the night of his grad party he gathered up a ***** load and blasted it all off. He said that it was well over $5000 worth (the pile, stacked neatly, was about the size of my F-150). The show was kick-@ss except when the calk pieces in the cakes fall on your head. They feel like a fus-ball falling from 20 feet. The entire show lasted about 20 min and yes, the cops showed up. He was really nice and parked in my driveway until the show ended. He said, "I was waiting because I thought it was the finally, but that was like 15 min ago."

The cop just laughed and said that someone called in on the fireworks so he HAD to come. Other than that he said it was a great show.:p

Scott-300ex
08-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Haha, thats cool man, I wish I got free stuff.

The finallie lasted like 30 seconds and prolly cost about 700 bucks. LoL.

Everyone especially the Fire Department said it was a great show.

We had a safe one too, no low blows, flowerpots, dud fuses that cut out, accidentall lightings, they all took off, and nothing caught the ending off before we wanted it cuz if sparks hit quick match then its goin up. LoL. So it was cool.

A good, safe, impressive, and fun for me show, LoL.

I'm still trying to get a job imploding buildings around here but there's not many people that want that done so its like hard to get a job cuz there are no jobs or people that want it done.

Keep on pluggin.:D