PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about Newark race

Jason Smith
07-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Wondering what everyone thought about the Newark, MO race?

Personally I loved it. It has my vote as the best race so far. The youth track was also awesome. I hope every promoter uses the Newark race as a blueprint to better the series.

DJJ450r
07-30-2007, 02:50 PM
I didn't race but I stole denny's bike and rode a lap and I liked it, wish i couldve raced it:macho

ronnie
07-30-2007, 04:33 PM
is a was a great race and the track was great the trophys look good too .

Johnson
07-30-2007, 04:43 PM
They did a great job with the track and the trophys

MO-EX-RIDER
07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
track was great, fast and not to tight, but it was missing a creek with some water in it so i could cool off!

SHEP400EX
07-30-2007, 07:54 PM
GREAT RACE! my vote for race of the year as well! it was put on very well and the trophies were awesome! i spoke to the couple that hand made the trophies and i personally thanked them for doing such a great job. me and jason also spoke to the landowner and told him how thankfull we were to ride on his place and he returned the thanks. oh FYI THE SHOWER WAS COLD@@@!!!:eek: BUT FELT GOOD! keep in shape guys and enjoy some family time during the break(:
shep

millphoto
07-30-2007, 10:59 PM
great race, cool trophies! got my vote for race of the year so far. Gonna be tough to beat that one.

motoboy66
07-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I liked the length of the track, nice variety of terrain, not very dusty for as dry as it was, all in all a great track. I have not raced many races this year and it was by far one of the best tracks tied with Mansfield. I wish my chain would have stayed on so I could have finished. I am convinced the stock 2005 chains are junk and streach a lot during the race. never had this issue before. Sidewinder is getting a call from me this week! Awsome job to everyone who put on the race and a big thanks to the land owner for letting us race. I made sure I found him and thanked him befor I left.

Now who wants to race TT 8-11 at Splinter Creek?

Todd

millphoto
07-31-2007, 07:53 PM
there's a National TT this weekend (august 4) in Ava ,MO!! I can't wait to see Farr's KTM