PDA

View Full Version : info on winchster bay

quadracer505
07-30-2007, 12:08 PM
I am going to winchester ba or. on wednesday through sunday and have never been there in the summer time. I went in april though. I have a couple of questions if someone could answer them for me that would be great. does it get really crowded on weekends there? I don't have any reservations for camping. I am planing on staying at the new gravel campground should I have any problems getting in? Any other advise to make the trip go better would be appreciated. thanks

JOEX
07-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by quadracer505
I am going to winchester ba or. on wednesday through sunday and have never been there in the summer time. I went in april though. I have a couple of questions if someone could answer them for me that would be great. does it get really crowded on weekends there? I don't have any reservations for camping. I am planing on staying at the new gravel campground should I have any problems getting in? Any other advise to make the trip go better would be appreciated. thanks
August 1-5? DuneFest (http://www.dunefest.com/home.html) is going on at that time and it will be very crowded...

quadracer505
07-30-2007, 04:03 PM
thanks I didn't even think to check about that. I think I will wait untill dune fest is over to go.

quadracer505
07-30-2007, 04:06 PM
does anyone know what sandlake would be like?