PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond?

predator dad
07-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Has anyone been there lately? I was thinking of hitting there in the next week or so. I heard they took out the atv track.

Crazy lil punk
07-30-2007, 07:37 AM
yeah, there is not much of a track right now, talk to JRSPAWN, he can tell you all about it.

jrspawn
07-30-2007, 09:02 AM
He whats up. The construction side of the company is still working out back towards the ATV track. They dug Very large amounts of sand out for jobs and actually are now working on filling those dug sections.

The layout right now they have is actually very nice, long track, good elevation changes, just not many jumps at all. They are still trying to get everything situated. I would say def. call before you head up and ask for ATV track conditions and in general how it is. Ive been there a good bit here lately practicing with the rhino, so let me know if your heading up there, im about 5 min. from there so ill come up also.

On another note, we got alot of rain the past couple days here, and its pouring here as i type. The weather looks like it could do this for the next couple days also. Hopefully as dry as its been the track will soak it up and not be so muddy.

Thank you
Justin

naw0029
08-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Yo guys im going to be going down on sunday. I ride a red 400ex and have a blue expidition so if any of you go stop buy and say hello. Ill probly be there myself so if any other quads are there it makes it that much more fun. Anyone know if they are racing this weekend, i hope not because the wether is going to be nice.

naw0029
08-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Anyone going?????

jrspawn
08-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I was there pretty much all today and had a great time. The worked on the track this week and added 5 or six new jumps out there. It was a very fun layout. I might take the rhino back out there again tomorrow. We ended up snapping an a arm in half on my buddies stock rhino out there today:devil: so ill see if i can get that fixed up in the morning.

Thank you
Justin

predator dad
08-05-2007, 03:08 AM
I can' go this weekend. I'm working. I'm aiming for next Sunday the 12th.

naw0029
08-05-2007, 07:03 PM
I thought the track was in greate shape today. The track crew did a good job of keeping the dust down with plenty of water and the lay- out allowed for some tight stuff along with some open running. Realy enjoyed myself today!!!