PDA

View Full Version : POPO vs YFZ drag

07250ex
07-29-2007, 09:57 AM
if both bikes had equal riding skills equal weight and the yfz was stock the predator had a pure polaris exhaust and razr tires in the back which would win in accel (off the line) and at the finish

OutlawBill
07-29-2007, 10:09 AM
race and let us know who won :blah:

troyleepred719
07-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by OutlawBill
race and let us know who won :blah:

are there air box lids removed?:devil:

predator, with the exhaust vs stock yfz, mod the ydx, different story...

LT250_JOE
07-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by 07250ex
if both bikes had equal riding skills equal weight and the yfz was stock the predator had a pure polaris exhaust and razr tires in the back which would win in accel (off the line) and at the finish

ARE THEY DRAG RACING IN THE SAND, ON ASPHALT, IN THE MUD, ON HARD DIRT, IN A GRASSY FIELD, UP A HILL ???????

400eXr1d3rZ
07-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Equal weight? I don't know if you can make the weight between a Predator and a YFZ equal, unless the guy on the YFZ is porky :p

It depends who has better reactions and who can work the clutch better, he's first off the line.

browng31
07-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I got a dirtwheels from late 03 I think, shoot out with pred, yfz, and modded z-440, dragged em and yfz beat pred, but I think yfz had pipe and no lid, pred was bone stock, I'll have to check after work and see, but it showed hp to weight ratio and stuff, I'll check and post the date and specifics of the drag...

honda450rider33
08-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by browng31
I got a dirtwheels from late 03 I think, shoot out with pred, yfz, and modded z-440, dragged em and yfz beat pred, but I think yfz had pipe and no lid, pred was bone stock, I'll have to check after work and see, but it showed hp to weight ratio and stuff, I'll check and post the date and specifics of the drag...

i have that issue and the yfz was stock and the pred was stock, or the pred had a pipe but i am pretty sure the yfz was stock, but back to the question stock for stock the yfz will win

honda450rider33

i have that issue and the yfz was stock and the pred was stock, or the pred had a pipe but i am pretty sure the yfz was stock, but back to the question stock for stock the yfz will win

honda450rider33

kawi400
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 07250ex
if both bikes had equal riding skills equal weight and the yfz was stock the predator had a pure polaris exhaust and razr tires in the back which would win in accel (off the line) and at the finish [/QUOTE

the 250ex by far :)

kawi400
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
if both bikes had equal riding skills equal weight and the yfz was stock the predator had a pure polaris exhaust and razr tires in the back which would win in accel (off the line) and at the finish [/QUOTE

honda450rider33
08-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by kawi400

that was dumb why did it post that many times, haha you are funny