PDA

View Full Version : fox floats

gcart2
07-29-2007, 08:33 AM
http://www.kandkatv.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=237_44_334&products_id=2014
i noticed they dont have rezzies. i will be doing mx and trails, maybe even mud in some hair scrambles. just giv me info pros and cons etc. plz and ty. also can i see some pics of them on fourwheelers

Phillburt57
07-29-2007, 01:54 PM
I dont know from experience on a quad but I will tell you that on my sled these things can handle just about anything I throw at them. All I do is carry is the pump around in my back pack and when I come to a jump that needs a little more I put some air in the shocks and I'm good to go. They take whoops great and I have never had any problems with them. I don't know if the Fox Floats for the sled are made diffiren't because the sled weighs about 200 pounds more but these shocks are great.

Groves187
07-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I think the only difference you will see in the Floats with the rezzies is the adjustability. I think it would be just like buying a set of Elka Shocks without the rezzies. But if you do get them PLZ fill us in on how they work! I might wanna run a set on my Hybrid!

tar
07-29-2007, 03:00 PM
There is a guy on here that used some Evols off of a 450r.

gcart2
07-29-2007, 05:02 PM
yea but evo's are over 1g. i think im gonna egt the non evo's tho =). does n e 1 have a pic of the pump? also phill do they last? like do they wear out or fade with time?

Phillburt57
07-30-2007, 12:27 AM
I have never had a single problem with mine. I ride them pretty hard during the 6-7 months of good snow around here and for the last three years they have held up great. The Fox Floats are a really good bang for the buck in my opinion and they hold up great. Even cosmetically they still look great no rust or anything anywhere on them.