PDA

View Full Version : 450r shock revalving

pro-rider46
07-28-2007, 11:03 PM
i will probably getting my suspension revalved this winter. what are some good companys. i have heard good things from c&d, i am thinking of ordering from them to help the site sponsors but i am not sure if they have rear linkages or not. and i will probably send jsut the fronts to c&d and the back to gt thunder if they dont have linkages.

but back to subject can you guys help me and tell me the benifits between companys are. the best bang for my buck maybe. i want really good suspension but dont like the price of aftermarket suspension. and i want them set up for xc.

zrpilot
07-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Can't go wrong with either company. Colby at C&D Racing is a great guy and does nice work as well. Either way you win!!!! I guess it comes down to Customer Service and personal preferences.

A properly set-up rear shock does not ALWAYS need a different link. Also if your run an aftermarket link, you MAY not be able to run a skid plate that protects the linkage.

I have a link and had to cut out my skid plate for clearance. It kinda bugs me :(

pro-rider46
07-29-2007, 11:56 AM
well does anybody know what kinda skid plate you can run with the new link. cause i will buy new skid plates anyways for xc

zrpilot
07-29-2007, 02:33 PM
There are none that PROTECT the after market linkage, but many that can be modified (by cutting to allow linkage clearance) to work.

I built a custom skid plate to cover my GT Thunder link...