PDA

View Full Version : Trade My car for Your Quad

MWB BigMike
07-28-2007, 06:15 PM
I have for sale a 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. The car has 91k Miles on it. It has a green exterior with a tan leather interior. The motor is a 3.1L V6. It has the following options: power seats, power mirrors, cd and tape deck, dual climate control, ac, alloy wheels, fog lamps, center console, and many more that I may have missed. It has every option available for the model year. The car is in great shape with no rust and was grandma driven up until 84k miles. The head gasket blew after I had it 2 months so I bought a new car and said the heck with it. I am 28 and have a family so I didnt beat it and I know my grand mother sure didnt. It sat more then it drove, which is why I think the head gasket went. The tires are about 85% left.

As for the good: Completely redone upper half of the motor. New head gaskets, intake gaskets, valve cover gaskets, valve seals, spark plugs and wires, fresh oil change and coolant change. The head gasket went so everything from the engine block up is new. For the bad: Needs a new antenna. Old one is there but a car wash took care of the top half. Also the towing company broke the bottom valance under the front bumper. Needs front rotors also., they shake a bit.

Other then these 3 minor things the car is near mint shape. Kelly Blue Book and NADA list this car at 3100 in good condition. I feel it is in good condition and if the 2 minor things where fixed it would be in great condition. I am asking 2500 obo which is lower then KBB and is a great deal considering all the motor work that has been done to it.

I can be reached at 262-297-1028 My name is Mike. If you have any questions please let me know. I would like to get a nice 400ex or a 450R

MWB BigMike
07-28-2007, 06:16 PM
PIC @