PDA

View Full Version : going to the drags 8/11/07

Web Cam Warrior
07-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Well guys, theres gona be drag racing in a surrounding county august 11th and I'm gona be in it. One of my neighbors is taking me because I dont have a truck and another neighbor is paying my way in lol. My one neighbor is an older guy and he's all excited haha. I'm gona be in the 4 stroke 350-400 class obviously and hopefully I'll have a good chance, becuase all the 400's I've raced couldnt keep the front end on the ground on take off and by that time it was too late for them. My uncle is gone be in it too with his warrior, but I hate to tell him but if I have to run against him unless I miss a gear its gona be all over lol. He has a 2000 model with only a k&n filter and hmf exhaust. He's also running his 2007 680 rincon in the big ute class. Anyone have any tips or anything I can do to the suspension to make it more race ready or anything else to modify? I was thinking of taking off the heavy heel platforms or w/e you call them to lighten it up a bit. I have no problems with the front end coming up, rev it up close to half throttle, second gear, and kinda feather out the clutch, works perfect.