PDA

View Full Version : Hetrick # plates

TRX125kid
07-26-2007, 08:15 PM
does any one have a up close pic of the hetrick # plates? If so could u plzzz put them on here

mcatvme
07-29-2007, 03:52 PM
do you want pics of the hood and fender numbers??

TRX125kid
07-29-2007, 07:04 PM
No thanks , thanks anyway i checked out austins today up at tower city. You guys had a great race

mcatvme
07-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Ok. Anytime. You should have introduced your self. Thanks

TRX125kid
07-29-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah my nerves usually get to me and im pretty quite b4 the race. lol. i was the one with the black trx90 with red # plates i got the holeshot led the first half of the first lap foot slipped off the pegs and got sucked under the wheel then my transmission broken , but needless to say that will be the last race i go with out pro pegs lol good luck with your gncc racing i want proof a honda can beat a cobra lol

mcatvme
07-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by TRX125kid
yeah my nerves usually get to me and im pretty quite b4 the race. lol. i was the one with the black trx90 with red # plates i got the holeshot led the first half of the first lap foot slipped off the pegs and got sucked under the wheel then my transmission broken , but needless to say that will be the last race i go with out pro pegs lol good luck with your gncc racing i want proof a honda can beat a cobra lol
Sorry to here about your bad luck. Where you the one that hit that tree at the end of the first lap? As for the nerf bars i would only go with the Rath ones. They are the best hands done. Easy to bolt up and fit like a glove. As for the cobras we are working very hard to get more HP out of our honda. We have the handling done pat. We are also still learning the limits of a new quad for us also. it doesnt help that the tracks this year have been WIDE OPEN. next time you see us stop by and say hi. We go to all of the GNCC and Atlantic Grand Prix and it looks like we may make most of the rest of this years D6 races also.

TRX125kid
07-30-2007, 07:48 PM
yeah i was debating between the rath and the ac but with the rath it looks like they are prettty close to the shifter has that been a problem with you? Good luck with the rest of the races with your series look forward to cyin ya at some d6 races ill defintley say hi

mcatvme
08-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes we had to shorten the shifter only because Austin has little feet and we had to remove one of the webs and mounts to make for more room. Its a easy fix,one i hope rath takes care of in the future.