PDA

View Full Version : Rock the Bells! NYC Rage Against the Machine Show

400exrider707
07-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Who's going? We're heading down friday night and staying til sunday, this is going to be a kick arse show! I cant wait!

I've also got one extra ticket if anyone needs one, I'll let it go for what we payed for it.;)

MX MaNiAc 06
07-26-2007, 02:46 PM
If i had more money i would deffinately go! Id love to see Rage live. They really know how to get u pumped up.

Ralph
07-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Few friends of mine are going and id love to but were going upstate to do some riding this weekend. Im gonna regret passing it up though :(

trxwannbe
07-26-2007, 05:36 PM
if you had two tickets i'd be there

400exrider707
07-30-2007, 01:50 PM
This show was absolutely the best concert I've ever been to, if you were thinking of going and didn't go you should definitely regret it! I skipped out on Unadilla, and though I missed not being at the races, it was WELL worth it! We sold our ticket to a scalper for $20, they had absolutely no value at all down there. VIP tickets were being sold for under $75. Most regular ones were something like $40. Awesome show, and to say it was F'in sweet is a huge understatement!

We had fun other than at the show too, I found a one legged homeless dude who could do a backflip, I made my buddy pay him a dollar cause I thought it was sweet! Then at 4AM while me and rc51450rider were walking over 60 blocks from our hotel to times square we payed another homeless dude $1.19 to find us a bodegas that would sell us beer. It worked and was well worth the money spent haha. Got back to the hotel at around 6AM and slept for about 2 and half hours before heading out for the concert.... I've been quite tired today here at work, but it was well worth it!:devil:

MOFO
07-30-2007, 02:24 PM
My brother went to this show, I need to call him and see how it was...

Ralph
07-30-2007, 02:40 PM
A few friends of mine went and said it was sweet too.

wantablaster
07-30-2007, 06:31 PM
a couple of my friends went down they also said it was awesome, what did you think of wu tang and public enemy.

400exrider707
07-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wantablaster
a couple of my friends went down they also said it was awesome, what did you think of wu tang and public enemy.

Wu-Tang is not that good live I dont think. Public enemy was OK, but Flava Flav basically went on for 15 minutes about how much he and his family rock, and I dont think they do! Cypress Hill was phenominal! Mos def, Talib kweli were excellent as well. There were a few guys I weren't familiar with that were really good. Redman made an appearance and him and methodman did a song together. Rage was SICK!!!!

400exrider707
08-01-2007, 06:43 AM
There was at least this many people behind us too! DANG.... hmm whats that hazy cloud hovering over all the people during cypress hill?