PDA

View Full Version : Baseball cards

firefighterjosh
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Sorry for the posts but anyone know anysites I can check up on baseball, NFL, nascar, NBA cards and see how much they are worth and maybe sell some?

I have thousands of cards. Some still in plastic wrap stuff. I also have a micky mantel and some others.

they just sit there in my room in a trunk doing nothing. Might as well get rid of some.

Maybe buy a house lol;)

honda300EXtreme
07-25-2007, 10:46 PM
i dont know but if you find a good site let me know.. i got a ton of them cards lying around

man, all the money spent on them things could of definatley bought some quad parts :grr:

Gray33
07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
ya, i think its a guy thing when i was 10-13 all i did was collect football and baseball cards. Alot of wasted money. I have saw the truest thing ever on a tshirt.

"if my mom wouldn't have threw away my baseball cards i would have been a millionare"

best thing is sell them to a young kid for like 100 dollars for all of them and he will have a hay day.

firefighterjosh
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
best thing is sell them to a young kid for like 100 dollars for all of them and he will have a hay day.

Your Nuts!!!! The mickey mantel alone is worth more then that!

I know I have some cards worth bookoo bucks but its finding the right place to sell them and ebay dosen't seem worth it

gncc025
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
i dont know but if you find a good site let me know.. i got a ton of them cards lying around

man, all the money spent on them things could of definatley bought some quad parts :grr:

same here, ive prolly got a 1000 or more cards. the real problem is though is finding someone that will buy cards for how much these websites tell u their worth. :ermm:

Gray33
07-25-2007, 10:59 PM
this is what i am goin to do keep the good cards like my dads cards from when he was a kid and then sell the crappy cards. but if you sell them on ebya take pictures of a few good cards it will make them wnat to buy it. i think all guys have colletct some sort sports cards..

ya i have a "charazard" pokemon card what what...

Baseball cards are just like runescape everyone collects/plays it and gets obbessed and then takes over there life...

bansheerider4
07-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Baseball cards are just like runescape everyone collects/plays it and gets obbessed and then takes over there life...

idk if its just me but how do you play with baseball cards?

i have three full boxes of baseball cards and some old rock and roll magazines that my grandpa gave to me before he passed away and i have some cards in there that i could get a whole lot of money for...

like my babe ruth when he was with boston or my ken griffey jr rookie card signed by him..

mxdave28
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Hey Josh try this site and see if it works for you...i just googled it and put in ....baseball cards worth

http://www.cardpricer.com/

derekhonda
07-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Do they still make becketts?

Quad18star
07-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Do they still make becketts?

Ya , last I checked they still make them.

I've got over 100 000 different sports cards sitting in the basement. Some are just normal 2 cent cards , but then some are graded rookie cards like Kobe Bryant that are worth over $800 each and I got 5 or 6 of them . Now I just need someone to buy them . :p

honda300EXtreme
07-26-2007, 05:58 PM
yea i would love to sell some of mine i have ALOT of money into these things... i even have a real autographed mickey mantel baseball

Ghost-Rider
07-26-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm sure if you do a google search you can find something.

quad2xtreme
07-26-2007, 06:32 PM
The Internet devalued trading cards...simple supply and demand. It is too easy to find particular cards a collector really wants now.

/Jon

firefighterjosh
07-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the above link. Prally 70% of my cards are worth 10cents lol. But I bought a beckett and I do have some higher dollar cards.

I am going to try the site above that mxdave typed