PDA

View Full Version : whats the best route?

standardryder
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
welp im almost 20 and its time for me to get out on my own. i havnt raced at all this year due to me saving most of my money for a house, and ive been to busy to do pretty much any riding at all(gone out twice this year). ive decided to sell the yfz. i could either leave it as it is(race ready) or turn it back to pretty much stock and part out the aftermarket parts, how much would i get with both options?

specs:
05 yfz special edition
elka tripple rate standard travel front
houser +2 A arms
all 4 hipers with klawz
lsr axcalibur axle
K&k graphics with seat cover
pro taper bars
tag bumper
and the swingarm is pc'd black

thats pretty much it for the major stuff
best pic i got, doesnt have the graphics

jesseweaver
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
thats a nice yfz. id say keep it:D

firefighterjosh
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
IMO you will get more moeny turiing it back to stock and selling the other parts.

standardryder
07-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
IMO you will get more moeny turiing it back to stock and selling the other parts.

yeah thats what i was thinking, any idea how much it would be worth stock? id leave the axle and the small stuff on it. prettyt much just sell the front end and the hipers.
id like to keep it but i need the extra cash for a down payment on a house. ill probably get a 400 or something later on when things settle down.

gncc025
07-26-2007, 02:34 PM
yeah part it out. selling those shocks and a arms seperately is def going to add a few extra 100$'s

firefighterjosh
07-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by standardryder
yeah thats what i was thinking, any idea how much it would be worth stock? id leave the axle and the small stuff on it. prettyt much just sell the front end and the hipers.
id like to keep it but i need the extra cash for a down payment on a house. ill probably get a 400 or something later on when things settle down.

,aybe 4k out of the yfz and 15oo out of the front end and hypers. i am not 100% sure